This was my first attempt at a complete build in July 2017. It consists of a side panel which I liberated from a motorcycle that I built into a "Bobber". A damaged wheel adjuster was utilised as a bridge/saddle, from my '37 Jawa. A cheap, but surprisingly decent sounding S/coil pup with Vol/Tone knobs or should I say "nuts" in this case. Aged patina-enhanced finish (more "patina" was added in 2018). Main tools used were: Large metal grinder, hacksaw (I managed to retain all my digits), hammer, fret saw, metal files, wire wool. Tuning is GDG. Performed my first "Open Mic" with this at Boxstock UK in 2018. Makes me smile every time I crank it up.