Replies

• Hi.

Thanks for the welcome. I have checked the date and I won't be able to make the Fest, which is a shame as I am sure I would have learned a lot from meeting people and seeing what they have made. I hope someone else can benefit from the ticket. Best wishes.

John
  • Congratulations !!! Welcome 200th member of the UK group!! If you want to take claim your prize and come to the CBG Fest, just message me and I'll sort this out for you.

John H. Maw said:
    Hi. Well, I'm here in Denham in Buckinghamshire. Do I count as your 200th member? Either way I have joined this site to find out more about making (and then playing) a cigar box guitar. There looks to be lots of information here so I am quite hopeful that my first instrument might even be playable. All the best. John
  • Hi. Well, I'm here in Denham in Buckinghamshire. Do I count as your 200th member? Either way I have joined this site to find out more about making (and then playing) a cigar box guitar. There looks to be lots of information here so I am quite hopeful that my first instrument might even be playable. All the best. John
This reply was deleted.