Replies

• Mal Chilvers said: Cheers mate I got that Great Mal

David Lloyd said:

Hi Mal,

If you look at the reply to discussion box -  across the top of where you type are several icons (link/ square box/ square box a darker blue etc if you put your mouse arrow over the second icon (clear square box) it will say image (or at least it does on my computer) click on this and a box appears which says "add image" click the "browse" and find the image on your computer then double click on the image.  This may take a while to load - then you click OK and it adds it to the post. 

David

• David Lloyd said:

Hi Mal,

If you look at the reply to discussion box -  across the top of where you type are several icons (link/ square box/ square box a darker blue etc if you put your mouse arrow over the second icon (clear square box) it will say image (or at least it does on my computer) click on this and a box appears which says "add image" click the "browse" and find the image on your computer then double click on the image.  This may take a while to load - then you click OK and it adds it to the post. 

David

• Hi Mal,

David

• Thanks David, how did you post my picture like that.By the way I shall have to learn to play before I start making any video's LOL planning No 2 now Mal 

David Lloyd said:

305708264?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

Looking good Mal - when are you going to do your first video?

David

• 305708264?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

Looking good Mal - when are you going to do your first video?

David

• hi sherb there is an attachment on my post Mal
  • "But it just don't work on you":-)   Lets see some pics.

Sherb

This reply was deleted.