Replies

• Thanks man......my computers have been nuts these past few weeks....it's like I can get nothing to work.....yeah, it's raw....sounds pretty raw too. Nothing too fancy...I like em' kinda rustic.
  • Inlining to aid the lazy. ;)

download?id=2592684%3AUploadedFi38%3A143785

You can upload images by clicking the little camera icon above the editor area.
  • Basic, raw, traditional.

Shane, you seeing this ;-)

-WY
  • There, you can check it out at the little link above that says cbg.....anyhow....I threw it the rest of the way together yesterday...I was going to add a volume knob, but I was having trouble with the wiring and just got rid of the knob all together. I also had some weird stuff go on with the transducer I was using. This transducer was not giving me any over drive "No crunch" just volume, so I swapped it out with another one that I had in the parts been. I pull my transducuers out of alarm clocks from goodwill, so I guess you never know what you are going to get. I really want to build a pick up for it, but for now, the sound kicks. Hope you guys like it, I hope to do work on a song with it today if I get the time.
This reply was deleted.