Replies

• ... "will take a photo if you are still interested"... 

Yup, sure am interested!

• all i have now is work in progress shots... 

my main issue now is the 13 LED indicator lights....and the 2 ,  7 segment displays.  

will take a photo if you are still interested

• Timothy,

Can we hear it? Can we see it? Can we? Can we? 

• I had a Danelectro Rumor bass years ago. The bass had a built-in chorus pedal.

• im surprised no one mentioned the psycho knob..... built in effect right there...

If i can get it to work i am trying to build a Digitech RP-50 into an amp....

• Yup, but works best with fuzzes and overdrive circuits.  Delays and choruses would need more real estate from your guitar and eat up 9 volts real quick.

As BrianQ mentioned, the Electra circuit is the easiest circuit to solder consisting of just one transistor.  The second easiest circuit is the FuzzFace or Tonebender mk 1.5 if want dank spitty fuzz.  Also, they are easy to wedge in a guitar cavity when you build them right.  I've seen Electra circuits size of a thumb print..

Other than that, if you don't want to build a circuit, you can strip a chinese clone micro pedal and ram it in your guitar.

• Hi, yep that catches me out too at times, but to save typing it all again this is what I do.

once I've posted something I always check it appears. If I find the post blank, I simply use the 15minutes available to make changes, to make changes.

Go back, but instead of making changes click on HTML and send again. Save.

I also tell myself I need a yellow page to write on. HTML goes yellow. Saves a lot of time. Hope this makes sense and helps. Taff

•  That's some good info, guys.. I guess I'm a bit anal when it comes to long posts that I make. I write them on the computer's "Notepad" and when it's time to post, I copy and paste it in.

Ray

This reply was deleted.