On  the  1st of October, Val  (my wife ) was rushed to the hospital , coughing up  a lot of blood .   2 days later they transferred her to a hospital 2 towns away . She has since had 2  surgical procedures  to try and stop the bleeding from her lungs . Both procedures  went “well”. But we have had a few scares since . Still signs of blood coming up,   but  a lot less . and hopefully  just  just leftover from the procedures .  She also developed a large  hematoma in her leg. etc etc etc ...

Needles to say ..  I have been scared shitless since . Shes is still in the hospital.

Anxiety is off the charts . and this  up and down good news / bad news  is killing  me . I honestly think Val is dealing with it better than me .  She is a trooper  that’s for  sure . Please keep her  in  your  thoughts and   we will take any good vibes you have to send . 

Pick

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Just seen this thread.  I'm sorry that Val has had such a tough time but am glad that she is now recoevering. I wish you both the very best and my thoughts are with you. 

• Still praying for both of you Pick. Keep strong, this too shall pass.

• Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way.

• Thank  you ALL  for the uplifting comments . Val is doing much better  with no signs of fresh  bleeding , and seems to be on the road to recovery . 

• Hi, I hope all comes out well for your wife. I know how you feel as my wife went through serious lung surgery last year. A very stressful time for all.

Good luck Taff

• Thoughts and prayers, man.

• Sending our love from the Reilly clan can’t imagine how your feeling Pick . 

• Awesome to hear Val's doing better. Hoping for more good news soon! 

• Sincere prayers for you and for your Sweetie. 

• Needles to say, I am glad for the update, worried about you two and putting you both in my prayers.  

This reply was deleted.