Replies

• 306421124?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024For my relic style gits I like to cut and drill my own tailpieces out of scrap sheet metal of the type furnace guys use.  They hold up fine.

• I've used gutter rivets on the front and back of the tail piece for all of my builds so far.  You can buy them 100 at a time. 

Just knock out the center mandrel and super glue them in place,  They work great.

306422599?profile=original

1307.jpg

• Piezo would be located directly under the box lid in either a 20mm or 27mm
  • Am I able to get the same sound affect by gluing fretboard onto box lid by about 2" as compared to cutting out lid section?
    I can't do latter and afterwords thought about drawback
  • Next CBG
    This one I already have three holes drilled line but not sure how they stay in place under the tailpiece
    • simply    use a  drill bit   smaller  in  diameter than  the  string  ball ends  .    if the  holes  you are    using  are  too  big,     then  you  can add a small   nut  or   washer       slid   on  to  the string  and   to  the  ball end  . 

• meh  ..  fork it  ;-)

306419600?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• seen forks used alot how the heck do you bent them?

• my neighbour does mine for me,cool guy,but a little bit strange is Uri

• depending  on  the  quality  .. some  you  can    just   twist  up   with  needle  nose  pliers  ,,    i  was  doing  that  and  broke  a   tine  .. so      i  heated  it  up  with a  mini  torch  first  .   they  curl  up   pretty  easy  ;-)

This reply was deleted.