Replies

• Thanks Shane, Yep I read about Mod Podge yesterday, cool stuff. Love dem cwazy dudes! -Glenn

• Modge Podge may work.  It's a glue solution that is made for affixing paper to wood.  If you have a crafting closet at JPUSA, they may just have a jar of it.  You see this stuff everywhere with crafters.  

Modge Podge the pic, let it dry and then maybe hit it with a coat of spray poly.

-Shane

Moe : Where were you born?

Curly : Lake Winnipesaukee.

Moe : How do you spell that?

Curly : W-O... woof! Make it Lake Erie I got an Uncle there!

Moe : What was your family decomposed of?

Curly : Well, I'll tell ya! There was a litter of three, and I was the one they kept! N'yuk n'yuk n'yuk!

• BrianQ., Major thanks bro., I'll check 3M out. I use Titebond all the time. Thx again. -Glenn

• I have been using 3M Super 77 spray adhesive for attaching anything from paper to canvas on cardboard since I was a teenager, no fail? You just spray both surfaces, let the adhesive tack up for 10 minutes then lay it down , smooth out the edges with a roller, done! Regular PVA glue is good but if it sits near a window or is exposed to heat often it will end up lifting, so I recommend the Premium Titebond II or Ultimate Titebond III if you want the best results? Spray on water-based poly clear coat is great for paper in several thin coats, it takes more coats, but brush on clear coat can easily drench the paper & cause bubbles to wrinkle up? Let us know how it comes out ✌🏽

• Thx Timothy, I appreciate the idea. -Glenn

• Try a colour photocopy of it first. 

one way is to copy in reverse then PVA glue the sheet image down to the board and when its dry wet the paper and rub it off... may not be as crisp as you want  but it does work .

testing gluse ans clear coats on a photocopy is safer than damaging the original... 

This reply was deleted.