Friends, Luthiers, various madmen, show me your builds.

I've been looking on here, can't find a collection thread anywhere, so I'm starting one.

Show me just how many you all have built over the years.

Show me your Diddley's, your Chuggers, CBG's, Canjos, Banjos, Licence Plates, amps, everything.

Here is Mine, I got Diddley Bows, Diddley Basses, Chuggers, 3, 4 and 5 Stringers, baritones and one that sounds like a banjo and all made from various tins:

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Happy Birthday Ben . Best regards Jeff . 

• Heres a few got more in storage .3912577067?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Hi Hooch, yes I thought JP had done that too. I held back on these collections.

Violins, Violin bridges, cello bass bridges, Bone off cuts from nuts and saddles, Violin pegs and bows and.......hang on maybe this should be in the "Show us your Hording" thread.

3908924373?profile=RESIZE_710x

3908891413?profile=RESIZE_710x 3908896104?profile=RESIZE_710x 3908900274?profile=RESIZE_710x 3908903504?profile=RESIZE_710x Then theres the CD collection and the vynal collection and........

Whats that saying? Be Careful What You Wish/Ask For

Taff

• Good grief Taff! Do you have a life or do you get bored in the outback? :-) Here I was proud of my junk and tools.

• Don't get me started with my tattoo machine collections3908989412?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Eye spy a Ironsides in there ..... 

• Wow!That's some tat tool collection!

• Your title is misleading, I dug out my pocket lint collection to photograph and share, but noooo it's about cigar box guitars! LOL  Now I know what happens to cookie tins. Nice collection.

• I forgot about this, my first canjo. I got it out tonight and played on it for a bit. 

241828540?profile=RESIZE_710x

This reply was deleted.