Yesterday was busy but I didn't get a lot done on builds.
Went to Lowes to get supplies. They were completely out of the sink strainers I like to use for sound holes. Crap! I did get some new carbide bits, more wood stock, a thin blade for my miter saw and various bits.
Took apart and cut up an ancient tin circus clown toy drum that is going to become a resonator plate for a guitar. Sure, I could have just cut a hole for a neck and Bob's your uncle, but the sides were dented to high heaven so I went this route. The tin was flimsy when cut but I hammered the cut edge under making a lip around the piece and it added strength. If I keep enough tension on the tin when I attach it to the box I think it'll work out fine.
Made 24 finish nail frets for my boat paddle bass. Cut and ground them with a dremel cut of wheel. Took maybe 30 minutes - a lot less time than I thought it was going to.
Laminated some oak strips to the back of MY guitar's neck to strengthen it and create a heel. I ripped down the area that goes under the license plate, so the added strength will help and since I'm using a super thick Undercrown box I won't have to brace it as much now.