Here is the standard forms sent out to all vendors. There were a few small changes made as we are growing in size this year in response. Recommend securing your spot early.
Vender rules and guidelines
Vender booths for 2015 festival are flat rate $35. 10x10. No guarantee of canopy’s this year. There will be a limit of 10 electric outlets with an additional $10. surcharge
Payable to Pay Pal acct# firstname.lastname@example.org. Your payment is your receipt.
Electric junction box is located on north parking lot and so any hook ups and so venders must supply their own extension cords and secure them.
Please, no food or drink from outside brought to this event such as lunches, drinks coolers!
Venders are expected to conduct business professionally. Clean their area up promptly after 06:00pm following the end of fest. As the saying goes, leave it better than we find it.
1. ARRIVAL AND SETUP: Participants must arrive between 8:00 a.m. and 9:30 a.m.
All vehicles must be removed from festival area by 11:00 a.m. and they will not be allowed back into the area until
3. LICENSES / TAXES: Vendors are responsible for the licenses and taxes related to their sales.
4. CANCELLATION POLICY: No refunds for cancellations within two (2) weeks of festival.
5. WEATHER POLICY: Participants should remember that this is an outdoor event and will be
subject to inclement weather (rain, wind, etc.). We will close the show only under extreme
weather conditions. The vendor should be aware that Hwy 61 Roadhouse & Kitchen will not accept any
responsibility for goods damaged due to inclement weather. The vendor must make their own decision
to set up or not set up their display. There will be no refunds because of weather.
6. With application and vendors fee, please supply a one or two paragraph CBG bio, sample pictures of work and website information if applicable. This will be listed on STLCBG.com the website of our festival and may be used in advertisement for the event.
6. MISCELLANEOUS: If you have any questions, please contact Steven Miles @
Welcome aboard, Todd! You will find lots of helpful folks and information here on all things CBG (CBU, CBB, etc.) Feel free to poke around, ask questions, and post your stuff (photos, recordings, videos, etc.).
Up in the Free Resources menu at the top, you will see a number of plans for building and playing cigar box guitars/ukuleles/banjos/dulcimers/violins. I encourage you to download any of the plans, take a look at them, and ask questions from there. Also our site is VERY searchable. I bet you your questions have already been asked, so take a few moments and look around.
Join our Chat sometime (see the bar at the bottom of your browser page). Keep in mind that tho the chat window says there are X number of people online, not all may have the chat window up.