Slow paw Steve - Angie (completed)

Delbarjo - Honky Tonk Blues (Completed)

RTZ - Brown Sugar / You Can't Always Get What You Want (completed)

BUG - Doom an Gloom (complete)

BUG - Sympathy for the Kat (complete)

Reeds Taylor - Confessin' the Blues (completed)

Vinnie -  can you hear ner nocking (completed..one)

Neanderpaul  - Wild Horses 

Cris Portillo Jr -  Miss you (completed)

Thorsten Hinrichsen/SUGIMUGI - Paint it black (completed)

C# merle - Gimmie Shelter on cbg & Play With Fire (completed)

Turtlehead -  Tumbling Dice & Far Away Eyes as well? (completed)

Uncle John - Ruth Blue and  As Tears Go By' (Completed)

Calim - "Lady Jane" (completed and excellent)

Ted Hartman - Live With Me(completed) , Can't You Here Me Knockin, (with Vinnie)

Ice Bob - Its all Over Now (completed)

C sharpe Merle - Collaboration of Play With Fire (completed)

Patrick Curley - Midnight Rambler (completed)

Jf Lafleche -  Mothers Little Helper (completed)

Jason Fitzgibbon - Honky Tonk Women Slight Return 

NOW CLOSED BUT POST YOUR VIDEOS HERE AS WELL!!!

Views: 12019

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks man! :)

It's all good bug take a break you did great we will have these songs forever.

Sorry mate try that now...is that everyone?

Steve can you invite people to the dropbox once you are in??

As I am having my wireless system updated so may be out of action for a bit and we know how excited you lot get about getting your downloads quickly....

Who did the cover art?

The cover art was done by Thomas Boatwright. He is the guy who did the cover art for many of the CBN collaboration albums, like the Christmas albums.

There is some very nice music-making there. Kudos to everyone who contributed!

Finally got a chance to listen to all of the songs and wanted to say great job to everyone!  These albums get better and better every time.  Glad to be a part of it and a big thanks to Bug for hosting.

Bugster,Thank you so much for your passion with music and thank you so much for yer time and energy and stress testing..lol.We appreciate ya more than words could say .Yep when you get that many chickens dancin ,you have done somethig epic,BUT when you get the purple gorilla ANDDD the Stoner bear ...welll neeeeed I say more .you are on a pedestool that, one ,you might not  be able to climb up to ,and two...,could really hurt if ya fall from it...Carry on my bro.....

just a reminder guys, you can get a quick download here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?cc3v22igkfwju6a

please share this link on your facebook etc. get it while it's hot.

possibly the best cbn tribute yet.

thanks for the link merle :)

agree possibly best cbn tribute !

Thanks Bug, for organizing!

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->