Replies

• back in the day i had a couple of greek brothers for friends. ones name was Spiro, and the other jokingly called himself Spic, so natrually i needed a 4 letter name starting with S. yes i think copius amounts of alcohol were involved...lol..  so i ended up with Spud as i have 2 out of 4 grandparents from Ireland....then later i added 42 to the end when i tried to register on web forums. Spud was normally taken... 42 comes from "the answer to life the universe and everything " from Douglas Adams books The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy... so ive been Spud42 online since about 1999 .

• Glad to meet you Spud ,I'm from Irish decent as well so I get your handle,and I'll never be rude to a gin & tonic again .... One if my all time fav books as well now where did I put that Pan galactic gargel blaster ....
  • bigmcgiv = big guy and a shorten of my last name McGivney

• The Bigmcgiv is in the house glad to meet you .
    • same here Bones.

• Spam...   

I was wearing a shirt... "I'm Pink, therefore, I'm Spam"  to a gaming place back in the 80's... I needed a call sign... It stuck...

• Greased to meet you Oily ;)
  • When my three grandkids, then my two kids, and even my wife all called me by Grandpa, it was a done deal. Very organic (but not like lettuce and such).

This reply was deleted.