This is a series that I found on YouTube (ONE MINUTE WORK BENCH) that I thought if you are in the same situation  as me, where you have a very limited work/storage area! Follow these links for a compact useable work area. Which includes a tablesaw, drill press, router disksander and it's all portable! Click on the links below.

You will need this first one if you don't have a tablesaw!

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Great find, Kool Dog!  I've edited your post so that the videos are shown in here.  Your article has also been chosen to be part of Cigar Box Nation's FEATURES tab.  

Thank you for great content!

Shane

• Thank you Shane, I've watched lots of videos searching for guidance of a multiple use work area for a limited storage area and this fit the bill.

• This article will be the headline feature for today's email blast, too!  

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaojkUzeEJU

Make a Belt sander @Washing machine motor

• I started making one of these but ran into a major snag half way into the build. The wife got pissed and made me put the washing machine back together.

• could run a pony belt off the washer to power the sander

• Lol That means I'd have to drag the washer outside and do a load of laundry while running the sander. I found a motor with a pulley, just can't do anything until after I build a bench.

• nice one KDH. going to watch these in full when i get a chance..the track for the circular saw looked easy to make.

• Thanks Tim, I've been watching all kinds of videos searching for guidance of some sort. I had ideas and the knowledge to make what I'm looking for, but I also know "Somebody may have a better idea then what you have, so at least shut up and listen!"(My step dad). I'm pretty impressed with this design, with the exception of the drillpress may build this and get rid of my tablesaw and router table( small tabletop Craftsman). Those two alone would free up a nice amount of valuable space. Taff suggested to me to use a cart with a dropdown shelf, I think this would fit the bill!

This reply was deleted.