the anonymous pick's Discussions (2,515)

Discussions Replied To (2215) Replies Latest Activity

"rob,, a member her  makes those ,  that is  his site ,,  super thin things too  eh ;…"

the anonymous pick replied Sep 18, 2011 to Pickup builders...

25 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Josh Gayou (SmokehouseGuitars)

"check these thin babys out http://www.klangbox.at/index.php?option=com_content&v…"

the anonymous pick replied Sep 18, 2011 to Pickup builders...

25 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Josh Gayou (SmokehouseGuitars)

"red cider  vinegar  and  #0000 steel wool  .  soak a roll  of  steal wool  in  the v…"

the anonymous pick replied Sep 16, 2011 to I'm sick of my builds where's the blowtorch. Tips on Distressing anyone?

10 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Keith Duncan

"shhhh ..  i  just  went to my home depot   and un plugged all the rechargers  ;-}"

the anonymous pick replied Sep 11, 2011 to So, I am at the Home Depot...

23 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Dan Sleep

"let me know  if  you click the attcahment on the  bottom and id does noy work."

the anonymous pick replied Sep 8, 2011 to 1920's martin uke for sale

6 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by the anonymous pick

"since i can't play one of these things to save  my life  , and the  fact my computer…"

the anonymous pick replied Sep 8, 2011 to 1920's martin uke for sale

6 Sep 8, 2011

"Soprano 21"total length 9 7/16" body length 6 3/8" length 13 5/8"scale . it sounds r…"

the anonymous pick replied Sep 7, 2011 to 1920's martin uke for sale

6 Sep 8, 2011

"pretty dam  good  for a first (sort of )  build  ;-)"

the anonymous pick replied Sep 5, 2011 to New (and sort of first) Build

7 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Thomas Smith

"considering these go from 600.00   to 1000's  $  ,  and  i'm willing  to  give a dea…"

the anonymous pick replied Sep 5, 2011 to 1920's martin uke for sale

6 Sep 8, 2011

"whoops .. tried  to add another picture :-/"

the anonymous pick replied Sep 4, 2011 to uke, cbg, diddlys for sale / trade .

1 Sep 4, 2011

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Nut

Started by Bill Andy in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Taffy Evans on Sunday. 6 Replies

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Latest Activity

A.D.EKER commented on A.D.EKER's album
1 hour ago
A.D.EKER posted photos
1 hour ago
A.D.EKER posted photos
1 hour ago
A.D.EKER commented on A.D.EKER's video
1 hour ago
A.D.EKER posted a video

RunAway Girl BCB 2024

Domestic Disturbance Home cruelty and mis understanding today's Problem Child, true all times leads to Runaway's Girls & boy's that run away from there see...
2 hours ago
BrianQ. commented on Cigar Box Nation's status
"Got my popcorn ready, waiting for the show! :)"
8 hours ago
BrianQ. commented on Rich's photo
Thumbnail

RTL Drawing box 1

"Defending the nation, one cbg at a time!!!"
8 hours ago
BrianQ. liked Rich's photo
9 hours ago
Doug Thorsvik commented on Doug Thorsvik's photo
Thumbnail

Six Chugger CBG Build

"Just stealing a page from your playbook Rich! Since all the boxes are vintage, I decided to place…"
10 hours ago
Rich commented on Doug Thorsvik's photo
Thumbnail

Six Chugger CBG Build

"Interesting,  the juxtaposition of the 3D printed handmade items and the Singer sewing machine…"
12 hours ago
Rich liked Doug Thorsvik's photo
13 hours ago
Rich commented on Cigar Box Nation's status
"Looking forward to it."
13 hours ago

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->