the anonymous pick's Discussions (2,515)

Discussions Replied To (2215) Replies Latest Activity

"sweet lookin guit   man  ;-) "

the anonymous pick replied Nov 7, 2012 to My 1st CBG!

4 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by the anonymous pick

"your   stuff  looks  great  man  ,,  and welcome    to  the addiction  ;-)"

the anonymous pick replied Nov 7, 2012 to First time builder, I'm addicted!

19 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Clarky

"it will  work  ..  but   i  believe  3 way   tumblers are    (up = one channel on on…"

the anonymous pick replied Nov 6, 2012 to Electric guitar electronics ?

6 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by David L.

"yup   you  can  use a regular   toggle switch ,   hell  even a light switch if ya  w…"

the anonymous pick replied Nov 4, 2012 to Electric guitar electronics ?

6 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by David L.

"*money "

the anonymous pick replied Nov 2, 2012 to New Neil Young and Crazy Horse Album

13 Mar 29, 2015
Reply by BUGGY (C)

"well   he didnt   have  much mone  then    ;-)  here   he is   busking in the street…"

the anonymous pick replied Nov 2, 2012 to New Neil Young and Crazy Horse Album

13 Mar 29, 2015
Reply by BUGGY (C)

"that look  scary   or somethin    ?  lol   was that the half     slide  you  were  t…"

the anonymous pick replied Nov 1, 2012 to "Ergonomic" Brass Slide

20 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Medicine Man CBG's-Mikel Doktor

"check  these out      and  their site http://www.jetsl…"

the anonymous pick replied Nov 1, 2012 to "Ergonomic" Brass Slide

20 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Medicine Man CBG's-Mikel Doktor

"think outside the  box and build a stand instead  ;-)"

the anonymous pick replied Oct 28, 2012 to Strap - How do I attach one and what kind?

13 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Rand Moore

":-o  did someone say the F  word ???    ;-)"

the anonymous pick replied Oct 25, 2012 to I guess I am the new guy.

8 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Clock The Wolf

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->