Mark Ballard's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Awesome, thanks for the info"

Mark Ballard replied Feb 5, 2020 to Neck Stock? Where you find?

26 Apr 4, 2020
Reply by MadJohnShaft

"Good idea!"

Mark Ballard replied Feb 4, 2020 to Neck Stock? Where you find?

26 Apr 4, 2020
Reply by MadJohnShaft

"San Antonio area...."

Mark Ballard replied Feb 4, 2020 to Neck Stock? Where you find?

26 Apr 4, 2020
Reply by MadJohnShaft

"Good info!"

Mark Ballard replied Feb 1, 2020 to Setting the right neck angle

9 Feb 2, 2020
Reply by Andy Dobbs

"The one out on 90 by Lake Placid.  Did run by the Amsterdam by the post office and t…"

Mark Ballard replied Jan 31, 2020 to Finding Cigsr Boxes

19 Jan 31, 2020
Reply by Josh Thompson

"Ran by the one in Seguin yesterday and they were out........ Thanks for the heads up…"

Mark Ballard replied Jan 31, 2020 to Finding Cigsr Boxes

19 Jan 31, 2020
Reply by Josh Thompson

"Perfect!  That’s what I needed and now I understand fully what you and Myron were sa…"

Mark Ballard replied Jan 30, 2020 to Question on Headstocks

8 Feb 1, 2020
Reply by Taffy Evans

"Taffy, Thanks for the info.  If you get a chance, could you attach a picture showing…"

Mark Ballard replied Jan 30, 2020 to Question on Headstocks

8 Feb 1, 2020
Reply by Taffy Evans

"Yeah, I was thinking that I’d like to make a few boxes of my own and finish with a h…"

Mark Ballard replied Jan 30, 2020 to Finding Cigsr Boxes

19 Jan 31, 2020
Reply by Josh Thompson

"The local shops sell them?  Will have to check that out.   I like the “built in” car…"

Mark Ballard replied Jan 29, 2020 to Finding Cigsr Boxes

19 Jan 31, 2020
Reply by Josh Thompson

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->