Kirk's Discussions (143)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd buy one.  Pics of various builds, pics of the notorious in the CBG community, et…"

Kirk replied Sep 4, 2018 to Cigar Box Guitar Calendar

3 Sep 5, 2018
Reply by Keith Rearick

"You were great on bass, Jim!  Not to mention your amazing job on Friday.  I love tha…"

Kirk replied Aug 29, 2018 to Who went to the York festival this weekend?

7 Aug 29, 2018
Reply by Jim Morris

"Yes, he was on the aptly named CB Gitty stage, playing with Shane and Jim."

Kirk replied Aug 28, 2018 to Who went to the York festival this weekend?

7 Aug 29, 2018
Reply by Jim Morris

"If you'd like to use it as a bass, you can put E and A guitar strings on it, and use…"

Kirk replied Aug 27, 2018 to 2 string CBG to use as a bass in a uke band?

6 Aug 28, 2018
Reply by JL

"That’s a great list, thank you!  A lot of i’s to dot and t’s to cross! "

Kirk replied Aug 11, 2018 to New to organizing, give me every bit of advice, details, do's and do nots, please!

8 Aug 12, 2018
Reply by Downtown Vinnie

"If you haven't played slide before, I'd say your best bet is to try various cheap th…"

Kirk replied Aug 1, 2018 to Slides. Unable to try before buy, what to choose?

37 Sep 11, 2018
Reply by the anonymous pick

"Ohhh, I gotcha.  An alternate option would be to make the back of the cigar box, the…"

Kirk replied Jul 27, 2018 to Cigar box ukulele question

19 Jul 29, 2018
Reply by Kigar

"You don't need to have a stick through on a cigar box uke, just attach it to the fro…"

Kirk replied Jul 27, 2018 to Cigar box ukulele question

19 Jul 29, 2018
Reply by Kigar

"What key is that? "

Kirk replied Jul 23, 2018 to ADF#

6 Aug 9, 2018
Reply by JL

"2 great videos, and both are great players. "

Kirk replied Jul 5, 2018 to INSANE INSTRUMENTS VIDEOS: Reverend Peyton's axe guitar & Terry Johnson's air filter guitar!

4 Jul 7, 2018
Reply by James Matthews

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->