Eric Davis's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, I like the flattop boxes because they are the easiest (in my opinion) to work w…"

Eric Davis replied Feb 23, 2016 to Where to buy cigar boxes and what kind are the best?

32 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by Alan Hergert

"That does sound interesting.  Would be worth a try just to see what it sounds like.…"

Eric Davis replied Feb 23, 2016 to What to do with those extra strings?

16 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Wayfinder

"When I first started trying to make bottle top slides, I did try using a torch.  Not…"

Eric Davis replied Feb 23, 2016 to Making a Bottle Top Slide

14 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by John Sawyer

"What string do I use for a diddly bow?  High E?"

Eric Davis replied Feb 23, 2016 to What to do with those extra strings?

16 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Wayfinder

"I don't worry too much about the sanding--just so it's smooth enough not to cut a fi…"

Eric Davis replied Feb 19, 2016 to Making a Bottle Top Slide

14 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by John Sawyer

"Hey Blue,  I've been searching online and did learn how to created a three line meas…"

Eric Davis replied Feb 18, 2016 to Writing Tabs for Slide Guitar

2 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Eric Davis

""Build Date:  1/2016" Since it takes me more than one day to build, there doesn't se…"

Eric Davis replied Jan 17, 2016 to Tagging My Builds--Build Date and Build Number

19 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Thumper

"I figure the month and year for the date will be good.  Build number would be, I thi…"

Eric Davis replied Jan 17, 2016 to Tagging My Builds--Build Date and Build Number

19 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Thumper

"I also brace the corners.  That's as far as I take it.  The boxes I use ar…"

Eric Davis replied Jan 16, 2016 to Internal box bracing

10 Jan 16, 2016
Reply by Eric Davis

"Okay, my StewMac saw arrived and works perfectly.  I now know that I could have save…"

Eric Davis replied Jan 1, 2016 to Finding the Right Fret Saw

61 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by ChickenboneJohn

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->