"Count me in as a solo act. Best regards, Willie"

One String Willie replied Apr 27, 2010 to Washington DC, Baltimore, MD, NOVA

14 May 16, 2010
Reply by Dan Sleep

"Hi Roger- I'm praying for you both. Best regards, Willie"

One String Willie replied Apr 26, 2010 to Very important to me and family

6 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by One String Willie

"Hi Tracy- Try using the Pepsi crates as stomp boxes (foot percussion). I like the…"

One String Willie replied Apr 20, 2010 to What Cigar Boxes are preferable?

30 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by MichaelS Country Boy Guitars

"I have two CDs on etsy, one that is all diddley bow (You Gotta Hit the String Right)…"

One String Willie replied Nov 20, 2009 to Who has a record or a CD out on here?

11 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Paul Thorley

"Hi Zero- I assume this is a stick-through-box CBG. Just so we are on the same page,…"

One String Willie replied Oct 29, 2009 to Lid won't open!

8 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by HOGS GRUNT

"Very nice- It looks WAY better than ANY of my builds! Beautiful job! Best regards,…"

One String Willie replied Oct 15, 2009 to 1st Build!! Please tell me what you think.

58 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Michael Neis

"Frans, I agree with Shane and Joker- Use the force, but don't force it. Playing mus…"

One String Willie replied Oct 15, 2009 to Losing your Mojo

24 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Hip Bone Bellaire

"Whoa! That guy can play! Who was it? What was the line-up for the show? Best regard…"

One String Willie replied Oct 5, 2009 to British Members of the Nation! How was the CBG Festival?

16 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Peter Jackson

"Congratulations to all of you! I don't really have a feel for where everyone in the…"

One String Willie replied Oct 5, 2009 to British Members of the Nation! How was the CBG Festival?

16 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Peter Jackson

"My preference is for medium weight acoustic strings for slide. With lighter weight s…"

One String Willie replied Sep 30, 2009 to Which strings for slide?

9 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by L.J.

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->