"I buy wire from the big box store . labeled, Cerrowire 22-2 sound and security cable shielded . I cut it into 9 inch lengths and pull out the red and black wires, I use the red for hot the black for ground. you can buy it buy the foot or the…"
"I buy all my strings from CBGitty, great service reasonable prices and he spends a fortune on two web sites, cigarboxnation.com and cigarboxguitar.com on wich he gives away tons of free advice and how to.
Just my opinion but buy from the guy…"
I've been waiting for you to post to say hi. Funny who you run in to on the internet. How's Uncle Johnny? Send my regards. I'm just getting started on this GBG thing, and have been collecting parts, and back to playing harp and guitar. I have not kept up with the MM folks much. Staying busy with my woodturning.
Here is the standard forms sent out to all vendors. There were a few small changes made as we are growing in size this year in response. Recommend securing your spot early.
Vender rules and guidelines
Vender booths for 2015 festival are flat rate $35. 10x10. No guarantee of canopy’s this year. There will be a limit of 10 electric outlets with an additional $10. surcharge
Payable to Pay Pal acct# email@example.com. Your payment is your receipt.
Electric junction box is located on north parking lot and so any hook ups and so venders must supply their own extension cords and secure them.
Please, no food or drink from outside brought to this event such as lunches, drinks coolers!
Venders are expected to conduct business professionally. Clean their area up promptly after 06:00pm following the end of fest. As the saying goes, leave it better than we find it.
1. ARRIVAL AND SETUP: Participants must arrive between 8:00 a.m. and 9:30 a.m.
All vehicles must be removed from festival area by 11:00 a.m. and they will not be allowed back into the area until
3. LICENSES / TAXES: Vendors are responsible for the licenses and taxes related to their sales.
4. CANCELLATION POLICY: No refunds for cancellations within two (2) weeks of festival.
5. WEATHER POLICY: Participants should remember that this is an outdoor event and will be
subject to inclement weather (rain, wind, etc.). We will close the show only under extreme
weather conditions. The vendor should be aware that Hwy 61 Roadhouse & Kitchen will not accept any
responsibility for goods damaged due to inclement weather. The vendor must make their own decision
to set up or not set up their display. There will be no refunds because of weather.
6. With application and vendors fee, please supply a one or two paragraph CBG bio, sample pictures of work and website information if applicable. This will be listed on STLCBG.com the website of our festival and may be used in advertisement for the event.
6. MISCELLANEOUS: If you have any questions, please contact Steven Miles @
I am very interested in purchasing a guitar from you as a Christmas Gift. Could you please let me know where you will be the next couple weeks .. and/or if you have a shop that I could come to to purchase one. Thank you!
Thanks, R Roger for the kind words, glad you liked the skillet. This was a real test and a lot of fun to build. Just picked up a 10 1/2 in. skillet gonna try it again. Everyone seemed to like the first one, now will have to go bigger and better, hopefully.