Stripboard layout with Volume control:

Don’t forget the cuts under R1,C1-2

Perfboard layout with Volume control: 

Put a Switch on it 

Views: 38

Replies to This Discussion

Volume control & a Bypass switch, now it’s a full on Fuzz!!! Enjoy the update...

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building BasicsCigar Box Guitar Parts Store

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Discussion Forum

10 Min. Fuzz with Volume Control

Started by BrianQ.. Last reply by BrianQ. May 13, 2020. 1 Reply

10 minute Fuzz

Started by BrianQ.. Last reply by BrianQ. May 10, 2020. 2 Replies

One Transistor Boost

Started by BrianQ.. Last reply by BrianQ. Apr 23, 2020. 2 Replies

Simple Overdrive pedal

Started by BrianQ. Dec 1, 2018. 0 Replies

Does anyone design their own circuits?

Started by Iain T.S.. Last reply by Thomas "Duck" Petry May 13, 2018. 1 Reply

Intro and some Help...

Started by Bernie Mango Feb 28, 2014. 0 Replies

Blog Posts

Mr. Bells

Posted by Stephen Cohen on September 4, 2021 at 12:30pm 0 Comments

Bookie's Poor Man's Dobro

Posted by Steve Bookout on July 18, 2021 at 2:04pm 3 Comments

Get your groove on for free

Posted by François on July 13, 2021 at 3:05pm 1 Comment

Latest Activity

Bob "Ambrose" Negus replied to Uncle John's discussion Dave Lynas needs prayer and good thoughts and wishes
12 minutes ago
Bob "Ambrose" Negus commented on Randy S. Bretz's photo
26 minutes ago
Bob "Ambrose" Negus liked Poorness Studios's video
27 minutes ago
Rope Walker Country Star posted a video

Song For Dave Lynas

A song I’ve been playin’ since I heard Dave was ill. It’s not how I usually play. I don’t/can’t play like Dave. I don’t play slide. But I loved watching Dave...
28 minutes ago
Jerry Jordan posted a photo

Dave Lynas immigrant suitcase

Rest In Peace Brother, see you at Califest, love you forever and always
1 hour ago
Jerry Jordan replied to Uncle John's discussion Dave Lynas needs prayer and good thoughts and wishes
"R.I.P friend, you touched my heart with all you did. We will miss you. Our thoughts and prayers…"
1 hour ago
Rob Uker liked GARAGE HERMIT's photo
1 hour ago
A.D.EKER left a comment for Uncle John
"Thanks John ! for keeping us in the Loop ! whit your updates on Dave! Much appriciated ! and my…"
3 hours ago
A.D.EKER replied to Uncle John's discussion Dave Lynas needs prayer and good thoughts and wishes
"Thanks Dave ! for all your kindness, and craftmanchip! You will be missed! Hope to meet you again…"
3 hours ago
Scott Schoepf replied to Uncle John's discussion Dave Lynas needs prayer and good thoughts and wishes
"Thanks for the update, thoughts and prayers are with his family."
9 hours ago
Cigar Box Blues replied to Uncle John's discussion Dave Lynas needs prayer and good thoughts and wishes
"Sad news... Dave was great fun to talk too, I just got a package from him only like 2 weeks ago and…"
9 hours ago
Doug Thorsvik commented on Poorness Studios's video
Thumbnail

Tin Kazoo Shootout: US vs UK

"Great conclusion to the series Kale! It’s apparent that in the Kazoo world the more things…"
9 hours ago

Music

© 2021   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->