Hi, if anybody is interested I have posted a video of one of my builds. A full size guitar.

It was a special build for an exhibition held in a town on the coast. When I asked if I could display one of my guitars in the exhibition, after they called for exhibits, they said "yes if its special". So I made it special. 

It has 50 hearts in, on and around the instrument, this was commemorating two big things in my life........getting married 50 years ago and being in Australia for fifty years, at that time.

I'd say it is one of the best performing guitars I have built so far.

I had people phoning or emailing from all over the place, asking where all the hearts were, and telling how many they had counted.

Thanks for looking

Taff

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

there is no link to the video Taff

Hi Tim I don't know what you mean, no link?

I went to the home page and and it was there with all the other videos, on my computer anyway.

Taff

i meant a link in this thread. looks like Davic L posted one.

Beautiful build and an impressive shop.

Hi Tim, sorry l see what you mean now, I dunno how to do that posting links business.

Thanks Dave for helping out.

Taff

As always, a masterpiece! Beautiful build my friend. How about a video of your shop? I'm dying to see it.

Thanks all for looking and the nice comments, both here and on the video page.

Hooch,  I'll look into your workshop video idea. I like seeing the work areas of other builders, especially those out there that build 100's of CBGs.

Taff

Love the headstock inlay and the whole guitar looks great.

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building BasicsCigar Box Guitar Parts Store

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Cases for CBG's

Started by Kevin Keating in Cool gear discussion - that's not cigar box related. Last reply by Cause the Blue rat 1 hour ago. 12 Replies

r.e. testbed...

Started by James Pobog in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by KOOL DOG HOOCH 16 hours ago. 2 Replies

new bridge

Started by James Pobog in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Paul Craig on Monday. 22 Replies

Make a Lo-Fi Telephone Microphone! EASY 5 Minute Project

Started by Shane Speal shanespeal.com in Feature Articles. Last reply by Shane Speal shanespeal.com on Monday. 5 Replies

Latest Activity

Cause the Blue rat replied to Kevin Keating's discussion Cases for CBG's
"For the cost I can buy a used guitar case. I look for ones without formed interiors. By the time I…"
1 hour ago
BrianQ. replied to Kevin Keating's discussion Cases for CBG's
"Big 5 sells those, as does Walmart, but beware, some are flimsy, I have used a few good rifle…"
1 hour ago
Cause the Blue rat replied to Kevin Keating's discussion Cases for CBG's
"gig bags are like asking for trouble. "
1 hour ago
PauL commented on PauL's video
Thumbnail

⭐My New "4 Strings" CBG !!! ⭐

"Thank yoiu Dave Lynas!!! The song is my "Opus #13 from my LP "Fairy desire"…"
1 hour ago
Thumbnail

⭐My New "4 Strings" CBG !!! ⭐

"Thanx Poorness Studios!!! Stay tuned...."
1 hour ago
AGP # commented on AGP #'s photo
Thumbnail

AGP #374 - ''Indiana''

""Thanks Bones", Yep!, have tuned the low G up to A on some of my other GDGB Gits, but…"
1 hour ago
Thumbnail

⭐FIVE STRINGS CBG !! ! The Pickwick Update ⭐

"Thanx to everyone that enjoyed the first video on this cbg. (Cannot thanx everyone personally cause…"
1 hour ago
PauL posted videos
1 hour ago
Taffy Evans replied to Taffy Evans's discussion Would I have a copywrite problem?
"Hi Tim, had a look at the video a lot to get my head around. Looked at the download for the Kden…"
1 hour ago
Thumbnail

AGP #374 - ''Indiana''

""Thanks UJ", Whilst looking through my previous 16 LPG builds in the search to come up…"
1 hour ago
Thumbnail

AGP #374 - ''Indiana''

""Thanks Rev Denim", don't profess to know a lot about "Indiana", but the…"
2 hours ago
Francis Camillo posted a photo

507BE8E5-7B16-4316-98ED-AD196E506DD9

Double upright with weed eater twine for strings
2 hours ago

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->