On  the  1st of October, Val  (my wife ) was rushed to the hospital , coughing up  a lot of blood .   2 days later they transferred her to a hospital 2 towns away . She has since had 2  surgical procedures  to try and stop the bleeding from her lungs . Both procedures  went “well”. But we have had a few scares since . Still signs of blood coming up,   but  a lot less . and hopefully  just  just leftover from the procedures .  She also developed a large  hematoma in her leg. etc etc etc ...

Needles to say ..  I have been scared shitless since . Shes is still in the hospital.

Anxiety is off the charts . and this  up and down good news / bad news  is killing  me . I honestly think Val is dealing with it better than me .  She is a trooper  that’s for  sure . Please keep her  in  your  thoughts and   we will take any good vibes you have to send . 

Pick

Views: 254

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm so sorry for everything Val and you are going through Pick :(

I can't wrap my head around how difficult and frightening this is for you, pick. Keep loving Val as hard as you can. I'm praying for you all. 

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your wife!

Prayers and positive thoughts for healing and strength. I know how terrifying it is watching a spouse with health issues, experienced a lot of terror seeing my wife go through open heart surgery over a year ago.

I have soo much to  say here  to  your reply Derek ,, but i am just  drawing a blank ..  Yet .. I think  you know  .. it's the kind of thing that  really needs no words .  just an  understanding nod . 

thank you . 

No words necessary. Just know you both are in a lot of people's thoughts. 

Prayers for you and Val pick...

My prayer beads are out, pulling for you both, stay strong :)

Prayers for Val and you. Keep your head up, and stay positive, just as Val is.

Our thought are with you both.

Wept when I read this...We will pray for her healing and full recovery and for many more years for the two of you...God Bless you both.

James 5:15

We thank you all from the bottom of our hearts , and the vibes seem to be working , Val had a pretty good day today ,  with no scares , or bad news .

yall are the best  people  on the planet .

Thanks-  to each and every one of you .  

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building BasicsCigar Box Guitar Parts Store

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Fretwoods

Started by Brent Kasl in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Jerry Jordan 7 hours ago. 2 Replies

s/s lm386 draw amp,

Started by GARAGE HERMIT in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by GARAGE HERMIT 15 hours ago. 9 Replies

Nut milling

Started by Lothar Ahnert in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans yesterday. 3 Replies

CONTEST CANCELLED: We Need Your Photos!

Started by Shane Speal shanespeal.com in Feature Articles. Last reply by Alex Fong Dec 5. 2 Replies

Latest Activity

Doug Noren liked Taffy Evans's discussion The Journeys End. The Drought Breaker Resonator.
1 hour ago
Tom T replied to Taffy Evans's discussion Resonator guitar build....the Journey
"That's the kind of craftsmanship we can all aspire to. Wonderful work and equally wonderful…"
2 hours ago
Dave Lynas commented on Dave Lynas's video
Thumbnail

The Duke of Padouk

"Thanks Derek. Always fun to hear a new voice in the family. The new strings are mellowing out. The…"
2 hours ago
Dave Lynas commented on Dave Lynas's video
Thumbnail

Duke Tape

"Thanks Derek. He does play well with likes of the Savages. Seems like there’s a lot of…"
2 hours ago
Dave Lynas commented on 3 String Guitars's video
Thumbnail

Double Trouble - Triple Threat - Fuzzy Whitener on Cigar Box Guitar

"Listened again John. I love this one. You are in bloom. That bass is killer. What’s it look…"
2 hours ago
Dave Lynas liked 3 String Guitars's video
2 hours ago
Dave Lynas commented on Downtown Vinnie's video
Thumbnail

Cuttin Thru the Fog

"Wow Vinnie. Wonderful blend. Good on all tracks.  Space visuals add. Trance music. Entranced."
2 hours ago
Dave Lynas liked Downtown Vinnie's video
2 hours ago
Derek Rose commented on Downtown Vinnie's video
Thumbnail

Cuttin Thru the Fog

"Enjoyed the jam Vinster"
2 hours ago
Derek Rose liked Downtown Vinnie's video
2 hours ago
Derek Rose liked 3 String Guitars's video
2 hours ago
Derek Rose commented on Jason Mills's video
Thumbnail

Swamp Witch Elder

"Great chunk and wah call and response groove going Jason."
2 hours ago

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->