On  the  1st of October, Val  (my wife ) was rushed to the hospital , coughing up  a lot of blood .   2 days later they transferred her to a hospital 2 towns away . She has since had 2  surgical procedures  to try and stop the bleeding from her lungs . Both procedures  went “well”. But we have had a few scares since . Still signs of blood coming up,   but  a lot less . and hopefully  just  just leftover from the procedures .  She also developed a large  hematoma in her leg. etc etc etc ...

Needles to say ..  I have been scared shitless since . Shes is still in the hospital.

Anxiety is off the charts . and this  up and down good news / bad news  is killing  me . I honestly think Val is dealing with it better than me .  She is a trooper  that’s for  sure . Please keep her  in  your  thoughts and   we will take any good vibes you have to send . 

Pick

Views: 319

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm so sorry for everything Val and you are going through Pick :(

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your wife!

Prayers and positive thoughts for healing and strength. I know how terrifying it is watching a spouse with health issues, experienced a lot of terror seeing my wife go through open heart surgery over a year ago.

I have soo much to  say here  to  your reply Derek ,, but i am just  drawing a blank ..  Yet .. I think  you know  .. it's the kind of thing that  really needs no words .  just an  understanding nod . 

thank you . 

No words necessary. Just know you both are in a lot of people's thoughts. 

Prayers for you and Val pick...

My prayer beads are out, pulling for you both, stay strong :)

Prayers for Val and you. Keep your head up, and stay positive, just as Val is.

Our thought are with you both.

We thank you all from the bottom of our hearts , and the vibes seem to be working , Val had a pretty good day today ,  with no scares , or bad news .

yall are the best  people  on the planet .

Thanks-  to each and every one of you .  

Brother, this is what family does! We're all family. God bless.

Prayers from here. My wife's name is Val too...

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building BasicsCigar Box Guitar Parts Store

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Licence plates

Started by Michael Myers in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Carl Floyd 9 hours ago. 15 Replies

Completed Builds

Started by ThePracticalPeasant in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by ThePracticalPeasant on Wednesday. 5 Replies

Music Theory

Started by John Derrett in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Ian Nolan on Tuesday. 6 Replies

Chords

Started by Mitchell Cutsinger in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Carl Floyd Sep 29. 5 Replies

Blog Posts

Leonard Cohen Life

Posted by Keith Rearick on October 7, 2021 at 11:18am 0 Comments

CBGer’s Lament

Posted by Ghostbuttons on October 3, 2021 at 12:11am 0 Comments

Sasquatch!

Posted by Mark E. Martinsen on September 29, 2021 at 8:39pm 3 Comments

Prototyping with a big ol' wine box

Posted by Ben on September 23, 2021 at 4:00pm 0 Comments

Mr. Bells

Posted by Stephen Cohen on September 4, 2021 at 12:30pm 0 Comments

Latest Activity

the anonymous pick commented on T-Gripped's photo
Thumbnail

NC Trailer LPG

"cool.  ,, cudda done an NC plate guit.. with the trailor plate as the amp   in tow ;-)"
6 hours ago
Derek Rose commented on Derek Rose's video
6 hours ago
Uncle John commented on T-Gripped's photo
Thumbnail

NC Trailer LPG

"Thanks, T.  I watched that link and more.  Del can do a lot with that fretting.  I…"
6 hours ago
BrianQ. liked BUGGY (C)'s video
7 hours ago
BrianQ. commented on BUGGY (C)'s video
Thumbnail

Jaming the Bug

"Great visuals as usual buggy :)"
7 hours ago
Lappy liked Lappy's photo
7 hours ago
Carl Floyd replied to Michael Myers's discussion Licence plates
"Ha.  I have more than few TN plates.  "
9 hours ago
A.D.EKER commented on A.D.EKER's video
Thumbnail

RhineStone Cowboy's W. Laurence - A. D. Eker 2021

"Thanks Keith ! Much appriciated !"
9 hours ago
Thumbnail

"i get it there are lines in that song that apeal  to you aswell, cant miss it Kale it runs…"
9 hours ago
Thumbnail

"Thanks Uncle J ! is he still alive? clothes like that are only on sale for load of money, but that…"
9 hours ago
AGP # liked BUGGY (C)'s video
10 hours ago
Keith Rearick liked BUGGY (C)'s video
10 hours ago

Music

© 2021   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->