On  the  1st of October, Val  (my wife ) was rushed to the hospital , coughing up  a lot of blood .   2 days later they transferred her to a hospital 2 towns away . She has since had 2  surgical procedures  to try and stop the bleeding from her lungs . Both procedures  went “well”. But we have had a few scares since . Still signs of blood coming up,   but  a lot less . and hopefully  just  just leftover from the procedures .  She also developed a large  hematoma in her leg. etc etc etc ...

Needles to say ..  I have been scared shitless since . Shes is still in the hospital.

Anxiety is off the charts . and this  up and down good news / bad news  is killing  me . I honestly think Val is dealing with it better than me .  She is a trooper  that’s for  sure . Please keep her  in  your  thoughts and   we will take any good vibes you have to send . 

Pick

Views: 437

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm so sorry for everything Val and you are going through Pick :(

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your wife!

Prayers and positive thoughts for healing and strength. I know how terrifying it is watching a spouse with health issues, experienced a lot of terror seeing my wife go through open heart surgery over a year ago.

I have soo much to  say here  to  your reply Derek ,, but i am just  drawing a blank ..  Yet .. I think  you know  .. it's the kind of thing that  really needs no words .  just an  understanding nod . 

thank you . 

No words necessary. Just know you both are in a lot of people's thoughts. 

Prayers for you and Val pick...

My prayer beads are out, pulling for you both, stay strong :)

Prayers for Val and you. Keep your head up, and stay positive, just as Val is.

Our thought are with you both.

We thank you all from the bottom of our hearts , and the vibes seem to be working , Val had a pretty good day today ,  with no scares , or bad news .

yall are the best  people  on the planet .

Thanks-  to each and every one of you .  

Brother, this is what family does! We're all family. God bless.

Prayers from here. My wife's name is Val too...

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 21. 11 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

How to Get Your Own Music on Spotify

Started by Cigar Box Nation in Feature Articles. Last reply by Southern Ray Feb 21. 2 Replies

CB Bass Guitar

Started by Mi Rankin in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Justin Stanchfield Jan 27. 5 Replies

Latest Activity

smilingdog1 commented on 3 String Blues's video
28 minutes ago
smilingdog1 liked 3 String Blues's video
29 minutes ago
smilingdog1 liked Glenn Kaiser's video
31 minutes ago
Doug Thorsvik posted a video

Hail the Resurrection Day: 2-String Violin Chugger Cigar Box Guitar

Cigar Box Guitar Slingers - Spokane, 195th Zoom Mtg 03/25/24. Only 1-finger chords, free songbooks here: https://www.cbgslinger.com/download CBG SOF Songbook...
1 hour ago
A.D.EKER commented on A.D.EKER's video
Thumbnail

Im Troubled (Tribute) Mc K Morganfield by BCB - A.D .Eker 2024.

"Thank you Poorness ! for loving it ! appreciated!"
18 hours ago
Southern Ray replied to Timothy Hunter's discussion just came accross this pickup idea on youtube.
" Very interesting. Thank you Timothy!"
18 hours ago
Kent Thurston updated their profile
19 hours ago
Southern Ray posted a photo

Punch Project!

She now sports gold metal CBGitty knobs, speaker and an Artec 2.5 watt speaker. Finished this in…
20 hours ago
Southern Ray posted a photo

Project Punch!

Gonna finally get back on this long-delayed project that is more than half complete. (The matching…
20 hours ago
Poorness Studios liked A.D.EKER's video
22 hours ago
BrianQ. left a comment for Rob (Uker) Porras
"Hope this helps?"
22 hours ago
Doug Thorsvik commented on Doug Thorsvik's photo
Thumbnail

Dueling Flatheads

"I appreciate the kind words Papa D! I have always loved the look of these cigar boxes. Glad to have…"
yesterday

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->