The limited edtion swamp witch guitar comic book now view-able in online version.

In case you missed The  swamp  witch guitars  comic book   (age of the swamp witch guitar  ) limited  2015 edition. or could not get a copy ,

Have no fear ,   you can now view it online  below  . page by page ,  including the cheesy    70’s retro  ads  in  the  back  . (with  valid   current  order  info  .  )   you  can actually still  order them  sea monkeys  and   stuff  )  ;-)  How  cool  is that  ?  ;-) ........  enjoy .

cover

page 1

page2

page 3

page 4

page 5

page 6

page7

page 8

page 9

page10

back inside cover 

mid book  pull out poster .

2nd edition may be coming soon . 

Views: 372

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very cool, Pick! I was a huge comic book fan back in the early 1970's when the comics were still relatively cheap at 20 cents. I had the Sea Monkeys too. I use to send away for all kinds of Captain Company stuff in the backs of comics back then. I had the "7' ghost" to scare your friends with...it was nothing more than a white balloon and a large white plastic sheet...with a black magic marker to draw the face on with. I also sent away for the "life-like" vampire bat (nothing more than a black rubber bat)....and I had the "shrunken head" too (very lame). One of the coolest pieces I sent away for was a 7' Frankenstein poster. It covered my entire bedroom door. After the first night hanging up, I made my parents take it down as it scared the crap outta me when I got in bed (it's eyes glowed). I wish I still had it though, as it's a huge/rare collectors item now. I also sent away for seahorses too...they were really cool. They arrived in a water-filled baggy, packed into a box. I took them all out to dry, LOL. My sister wanted to kill me, LOL.

i sent away for a bb gun once  ..  dang thing never came  .  blamed   the us post and  the border  for years  ..  till i  found  the cut-out ad  in my dads  belongings  .  guess   he and mom  didn't want me  havin it  :-(  

but lookin back . probably better that way  lol.  

My Dad gave me a BB gun/rifle styled to a Winchester, with an octagonal barrel when I was 11. Every one of my friends had a BB rifle as well. We use to walk all around the neighborhood shooting things. Nobody said a word. This was back before politically correct stupidity started....ah, the good ol' days, when boys could be boys.

lol . indeed 

I'd look cool  with a  patch  ;-)

glad ya liked  it  ;-)

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

How to Get Your Own Music on Spotify

Started by Cigar Box Nation in Feature Articles. Last reply by Southern Ray Feb 21. 2 Replies

Latest Activity

Bernie Edwards commented on Randy S. Bretz's photo
Thumbnail

Off the Bench !

"The cherries make it really even more special!  Great project with a unique and special result!"
2 hours ago
Crazed Fandango replied to Rich Butters's discussion UK - Best Place to Buy Cigar Box's
3 hours ago
Crazed Fandango commented on David Woodman 's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0749

"Amazing!"
3 hours ago
Crazed Fandango liked David Woodman 's photo
3 hours ago
Crazed Fandango posted a photo
3 hours ago
Rich Butters posted a discussion

UK - Best Place to Buy Cigar Box's

Hi all, I am living in Thailand and building CBGs for about a year.  I will be returning to the UK…See More
5 hours ago
Rob (Uker) Porras commented on Randy S. Bretz's photo
Thumbnail

Off the Bench !

"Im assuming the wood is cherry?"
8 hours ago
Rob (Uker) Porras commented on Randy S. Bretz's photo
Thumbnail

Off the Bench !

"Wow wee!!! That is gorgeous!! "
8 hours ago
A.D.EKER commented on A.D.EKER's video
Thumbnail

Up the Hill A D Eker 2024

"thanks kale !yup that shaker sure keeps the groove going , and this LACE is my fender in the CBG…"
11 hours ago
AGP # liked Ghostbuttons's photo
13 hours ago
AGP # commented on Randy S. Bretz's photo
Thumbnail

Off the Bench !

"A while in the making, But!, well worth the wait, another outstanding one off Randy Bretz Build,…"
13 hours ago
AGP # liked Randy S. Bretz's photo
13 hours ago

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->