WE CAN WORK IT OUT !

The CBN Revolution Beatles Tribute Album!

Send your full email address

not a link!

headed "please rush me link for Beatles Tribute Album"  to:

steventrowbridge@btinternet.com

to receive an  invite link for the Album!

...or send a PM with your FULL email address,

not a link..!

Folder to look for will be...

"CBG Revolution"

all in one folder now! 

PLEASE TRY NOT TO DELETE THE SONG FILES, JUST COPY THEM

UPLOADED THEM ALL UP AGAIN LAST NIGHT! (-:

HAPPY LISTENING!

Views: 6612

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you, Turtle, for your kind comments and keen observations, and CHEERS, Steve, for thinking and seeing this project through. Embrace the beauty, and pints all around!

the album is brillant, great work all!  all songs, in different style, are really awesome, and i love the artwork,

put it in my mp3 player, in my pc, burn it on cd,, so i enjoy listening to it everywhere

glad to have taked part; many thanks to Bug for hey bulldog

.and also really nice review mr Turtlehead

It wasn't bad at the first "look", but actually I like it even better after a week of listening (only a week - sorry, I was on vacation ;-) ) 

Great album, with multitude of different approaches. Not "your regular cover album", for sure.

Few more detailed observations (only a few, I'm lazy, that's why I took "Sloth" in the other CBN project):

• Slowpaw Steve - it was (and is!) a great idea. and lots of fun
  • Bugs, bugs, bugs - kill'em before they hatch and record even more ;-) 
  • RTZ - Really? - in "A Hard Day's Night" you had Cat Stevens on vocals ;-) It isn't fair...
  • Turtlehead - thank you for the interesting comments. You earn also extra brownie points for the most unconventional Beatles cover.
  • Ladies - respect! 

Guys (and girls) y'all rock! 

P.S. 'cause I didn't add a comment to my mp3 file I want to explain the reasons behind my humblehalf-backed submission here:
I'm not really into recording (= the mic scares a livin' sh*t outta me).
But I had to try to cover the "When I'm Sixty-Four" - my father died last year. He would be 64 this year.
Not much of a musician and/or builder himself - he gave me my first guitar and somehow managed to teach me some woodworking. Thank you, Dad!

Sorry for your loss, Jay. Nice 64 song "ties in" as wee tribute :)

Album exceeeded all expectations, ah think. Deserves to be heard outwith CBN, But copyright been spoken of elsewhere.

But got to say: for ALL the great tracks, Clock/Bug/ and too many too mention (including your own tracks, Mr Seaman). Eleanour Rigby, by TPK, is one I play the most. This track takes me to another place, even tho no "psychedelic", as in Pepper cover stuff (which IS excellent to ). But Rigby is an experience I kep returnin to.

I wrote to TPK about song , but got nothin back. Is he OK? Anyone know?  Don't see the lad about as much?

Thanks Jay, And thanks for some background to your song very moving. Just one of the many stories tied to this record I'm sure. I thing Bug and Turtle are both heading in the right direction along with many more. A little bit of everything on the record When Your 64 is certainly one of them. Take Care Jay & Jamie...

Sorry mate just been busy. I'm so pleased u liked it cheers :)

the photo album of the east magnifique

great job

Could you send me the link to gpatles@hotmail.com.

Thanks!!
Gus

will send this afternoon Gus, many thanks!

Please send link to Jhicks7171@yahoo.com   I cant wait to check this out. 

sent this morning (-:

Sure would luve to have the Tribute Album ! sent Slowpaw my e address but he hasn't got back to me. Can anyone help and send it to me ? Thanks Mike

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Busking Songs...

Started by Nomad Jack in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by J. D. Woods on Wednesday. 7 Replies

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

How to Get Your Own Music on Spotify

Started by Cigar Box Nation in Feature Articles. Last reply by Southern Ray Feb 21. 2 Replies

Latest Activity

Southern Ray commented on Crazed Fandango's photo
Thumbnail

Frethound 4 String

" I was gonna say, "Sweeeeeeeeeet" as well, but that was taken. Very nice. I too love…"
2 hours ago
Southern Ray replied to J. D. Woods's discussion Are metal frets necessary?
" Any other questions, just ask. "
2 hours ago
Southern Ray replied to J. D. Woods's discussion Are metal frets necessary?
" Hello JD, welcome. I'm a fifty year failed six-string player that got into building and…"
2 hours ago
BrianQ. replied to J. D. Woods's discussion Are metal frets necessary?
6 hours ago
Doug Thorsvik commented on Crazed Fandango's photo
Thumbnail

Frethound 4 String

"Burn baby burn! Top looks hot Crazed; sporty headstock too. Excellent build."
6 hours ago
Doug Thorsvik commented on Ghostbuttons's photo
Thumbnail

Four projects

"You are a busy guy Warren! Outstanding builds and each one unique; well done."
6 hours ago
AGP # commented on Crazed Fandango's photo
Thumbnail

Frethound 4 String

""Sweeeeeeeeet", love the burning on the Body, have a Build on the Bench at the moment,…"
7 hours ago
AGP # liked Crazed Fandango's photo
7 hours ago
J. D. Woods replied to J. D. Woods's discussion Are metal frets necessary?
8 hours ago
Glenn Kaiser commented on Glenn Kaiser's video
Thumbnail

GK less Paul Diddley Bow

"Often quite true Uncle John :) -Glenn"
10 hours ago
Gary O'slide posted videos
11 hours ago
Uncle John commented on Glenn Kaiser's video
Thumbnail

GK less Paul Diddley Bow

"Ha, Ha.  Less is more."
12 hours ago

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->