1. Anyone have a source for graphics to print out or buy to place on the body like thesethanks for any help.

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where did you find those? I would check the person that made them and see if you can get them from them.
Here is the link from KT cigar Box guitars on YouTube showing how to add graphics to your cigar Box guitar From the bodies up the neck to the head stock..
Youhttps://youtu.be/UZxagsPPEAY
You can also get printed cigar boxes from CB Gitty

It was a website for fuzz boxes. Once upon a time it was free to download. I'm going to see if I can print these if all else fails.

Have you tried checking older versions of the site on the internet archive?

I often find gems that way.

You can always draw them using inkscape. It's a free vector drawing program.

I used to restore antique radios. There were companies who made the slide decals, that you soak in water and then apply the graphic to the radio. Might be worth checking into those who make slide decals.

With a little practice in Microsoft Publisher or Paint you could make costume ones for yourself. Really not that hard to do.  

I found 5 vol, 5 tone and 10 dots water transfers for $17+ shp. Then I came across this video https://youtu.be/k-63xsQqR7w

Knob_Dials_WBG.png

thats from the Aussie guy diyguitarpedals.com.au it was a free download so i did..lol

looks like he got them from elsewhere, but it definitely says free download on his site. he used to sell them pre printed i think.

Works for me, like them more then the ones I downloaded. Thanks! Now when my pots get off loaded from the really really slow boat from China I can start.

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building BasicsCigar Box Guitar Parts Store

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Frets and fretboard

Started by Will "KOOL DOG HOOCH" Bonner in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion yesterday. 0 Replies

Fret Sides Dressing

Started by Brent Kasl in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Fantacone Box Works yesterday. 6 Replies

Navigating this forum

Started by Fantacone Box Works in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Fantacone Box Works yesterday. 5 Replies

30.5" scale lay-out help needed please!

Started by Will "KOOL DOG HOOCH" Bonner in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Will "KOOL DOG HOOCH" Bonner Jul 6. 15 Replies

Free Cigar Box Tablature Library

Started by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Brad Schoonmaker Jul 4. 12 Replies

Nut and #1 fret spacing.

Started by Will "KOOL DOG HOOCH" Bonner in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Jul 2. 11 Replies

Blog Posts

apology

Posted by Danny Gordon on July 13, 2019 at 7:30pm 3 Comments

Latest build

Posted by Sean Murphy on July 5, 2019 at 8:34am 5 Comments

A Tale of Two Ukes

Posted by Poorness Studios on June 25, 2019 at 10:00am 2 Comments

Latest Activity

Larry Cuddy posted photos
1 hour ago
Larry Cuddy updated their profile
1 hour ago
Ricky liked Uncle John's video
1 hour ago
AGP # posted photos
1 hour ago
Glenn Kaiser posted a status
1 hour ago
Ricky liked Mama Mojo's photo
1 hour ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
AGP # commented on Dave Lynas's video
Thumbnail

Squirrel’s Picnic

"Certainly is a lot of the "Little Critters", looks like they spend all Summer Eating! and…"
2 hours ago
AGP # liked Dave Lynas's video
2 hours ago
Dave - BelmontBluesMan liked Fantacone Box Works's discussion Roland Micro Cube speaker upgrade
2 hours ago
Poorness Studios posted a photo

Just mounted the tuners

This build is coming along nicely. The tuners are mounted (yeah, I realize they're upside down)
4 hours ago

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->