Check this out and say what you think about it.www.kickstarter.com/projects/boazinstruments/boaz-one-one-modular-g...

Views: 158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've seen those too and they make a good test bed guitar for trying different things. At least they use a wood neck and wood body.

I like to have options on my guitar, but there comes a point when there's just to many options that get in the way.

If you have to continually change things out, the connections will wear out.

The exacution off the new swap builds is indeed new but the ideer of having multiple pickups in a Guitar is not that new we had that in the 80 allready  having tree(3) or more differend  pick-ups in one guitar, to have multiple sounds in one guitar, its a nice feature but i do not see players use it, its nice for a demo, but not practical for stage or studio use, its not realy nessesary, the element is the change and that you can do whit practicly all other as well , if it bee a guitar, tone switch, or other effect ! so to bee its a bit overstated !

Nothing new under the sun, Right?

So, your on stage and you only have this new Modular guitar to change into different ones. Then a string breaks or they go flat, what are you going to do? Haha

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building BasicsCigar Box Guitar Parts Store

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

We Need Your Photos! Instruments Built From Our Archives!

Started by Shane Speal shanespeal.com in Feature Articles. Last reply by Alex Fong 4 hours ago. 2 Replies

Mods to CBG kit

Started by James Pobog in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by James Pobog yesterday. 4 Replies

Back Angle

Started by Brent Kasl in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Paul Craig on Monday. 4 Replies

Blog Posts

Mag pickup help

Posted by Fantacone Box Works on December 1, 2019 at 7:26pm 5 Comments

Tupelo Tenor kit

Posted by Craig W.Solomon on November 21, 2019 at 6:51pm 4 Comments

Hello from new member

Posted by Morgan L. Scoggins on November 16, 2019 at 9:52am 8 Comments

Latest Activity

AGP # liked Poorness Studios's video
12 minutes ago
AGP # commented on Anthony Insetta's video
Thumbnail

December 5, 2019

""The Meaner The Better"  :-)"
15 minutes ago
AGP # liked Anthony Insetta's video
16 minutes ago
AGP # commented on AGP #'s video
17 minutes ago
AGP # posted a video

AGP #343 ''Shine'' I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry 06 December 2019

Cigar Box Guitar - AGP #343 ''Shine'' I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry 06 December 2019
18 minutes ago
3 String Guitars commented on Dave Lynas's photo
Thumbnail

The Duke takes shape

"Hot Dog Guitars!"
29 minutes ago
Larry Cuddy liked Sammy Lloyd's video
37 minutes ago
Graham Wedepohl replied to Graham Wedepohl's discussion Greetings from Surrey, BC in the group Canadian CBG
"Never made a Bass so good luck with that and welcome to the madness"
1 hour ago
john kendall replied to Graham Wedepohl's discussion Greetings from Surrey, BC in the group Canadian CBG
"cool I also live in BC here in Mission my name is John I am completing my first 3 string with two…"
1 hour ago
john kendall added a discussion to the group Canadian CBG
Thumbnail

2 string G Bass

Hi everyone good to see there is a Canadian CBG. I know you can buy full kits for 2 string G-Bass…See More
1 hour ago
john kendall joined Loco's group
Thumbnail

Canadian CBG

Were Canadian CBG makers can talk CBG topics and share ideas and photos and vids.See More
1 hour ago
Daniel Walter commented on Poorness Studios's video
Thumbnail

Cheap Bass vs Expensive Bass vs Homemade Bass

"so the first two have frets. kudos for playing the same riff fretless. i think both the pizza…"
1 hour ago

Events

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->