I don't always have a chance to get to them. But when I do I can usually come home with a bargain or two. Last night was a good night. Paid $3 for a Ryobi drill. Works! Paid $12 for 329 CDs. Out of all of them I'm keeping 47. That's still .26 a CD. And the best buy of the night 

Paid $15 for it. Got me an equipment mover. Should come in handy this next weekend. Going to get new tires for it today. Even with the new tires it's still way under what it would have cost to buy new.

Paid $15 for 5 bar clamps. Can never have enough clamps. Nice heavy duty ones. Two 12 inch and three 18 inch. 

Views: 251

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice finds and nice prices.  The sander is a killer find. Saves helluva work.

Thanks ILL Green. Getting good tools at a great price is always fun. But like anything else knowing the tool's quality is paramount. I was at an auction that was selling two chain saws. Both saws were the very same size. Very same condition. The first saw got bids of $100+. The second saw? The auctioneer couldn't get a $10 bid. So he asked why. Someone in the crowd said, "Because it's a Homelite". Someone eventually paid $5 for it.

If you don't know the tool it's aways best to do a bit of research first. Do a tool or power tool rating search. So if your ever at an auction that's selling choice between two power tools in the very same condition. You get the high bid. The choice is between Ryobi and Bosch. You'll know to choose the Bosch. And you'll know why it's the better choice. Not nocking Ryobi. Get's the job done. I have both a Ryobi and Dewalt drill. They both drill holes. But the difference in the drills is night and day. 

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 21. 11 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

How to Get Your Own Music on Spotify

Started by Cigar Box Nation in Feature Articles. Last reply by Southern Ray Feb 21. 2 Replies

CB Bass Guitar

Started by Mi Rankin in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Justin Stanchfield Jan 27. 5 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->