Didnt know where to post this,but.....

At last count I had like 30-40 acoustic and electrics and basses.

Now my CBG's are getting to about 15-20.So if you do the math,its alot of guitars.

I dont sell,have given a couple away to close friends.

Where do I store things?lol!:)

Views: 599

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I currently own about 10-12 CBG's. one in the hands of Jim Morris of CB Nation. One with a neighbor. One at a cigar store and one at a music store. Quite a few on a rack in my shop and one by the computer. It is a disease with no cure. I have two in different stages of building. If my wife allowed I would store them proudly on the wall in the living room. Find a local music store to take a few on consignment, you would be surprised by the results!!!!   It helps fund the disease!!!

Jeff

i   own   about    65   to  68  personal   guitars .  most   vintage  teiscos  and  collector  items  . some   are  cbg type   builds    bought  from  ,  and  /or  gifted  from    members  here  .  some   are  my  builds  i    kept  .

don't call  DR  Phill  ,  i'm  fine  ..  really  ;-)

Hey pick!! Any interest in a swap? I could send you one of mine for one of yours. Jim Morris did a review of one he liked. I would love to check out one of yours as I have seen them in the hands of others. Great sound!!

Jeff

ill  friend request  ya  and  email   you about it  jeff 

I've got @ 100 handmade stringed instruments.

I had an equivalent number of factory builds, but I've sold most of them. 

I'm currently travelling with 4 cigar box guitars, 1 Swamp Witch guitar, and 3 amps...

To much is always better than not enough!

---Some Guy

Commercial gits
and CBGs...north of 25, with two more just showed up a few days ago at my Mom's. ;-)

I've probably got about 25 cigar box guitars, mostly made by me because I'm too lazy to sell.  Some on the walls in the hall, some in my bedroom, some in the man cave.  Then there's my two mandolins, one bought and one made by me, six strings including an Ibanez acoustic, Mexican strat, Gretsch resonator, Schecter electric, two other six stringers I made, oh yeah and a nice banjo that's currently gathering dust.

Too many and not enough time to play, maybe time for a clear out.

got a pic of that Schecter ?  

Not the best photos, that was just after I bought it.  Schecter Damien Elite 6.

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 21. 11 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

How to Get Your Own Music on Spotify

Started by Cigar Box Nation in Feature Articles. Last reply by Southern Ray Feb 21. 2 Replies

CB Bass Guitar

Started by Mi Rankin in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Justin Stanchfield Jan 27. 5 Replies

Latest Activity

A.D.EKER commented on A.D.EKER's video
Thumbnail

Im Troubled (Tribute) Mc K Morganfield by BCB - A.D .Eker 2024.

"Thank you Poorness ! for loving it ! appreciated!"
11 hours ago
Southern Ray replied to Timothy Hunter's discussion just came accross this pickup idea on youtube.
" Very interesting. Thank you Timothy!"
11 hours ago
Kent Thurston updated their profile
12 hours ago
Southern Ray posted a photo

Punch Project!

She now sports gold metal CBGitty knobs, speaker and an Artec 2.5 watt speaker. Finished this in…
12 hours ago
Southern Ray posted a photo

Project Punch!

Gonna finally get back on this long-delayed project that is more than half complete. (The matching…
12 hours ago
Poorness Studios liked A.D.EKER's video
14 hours ago
BrianQ. left a comment for Rob (Uker) Porras
"Hope this helps?"
15 hours ago
Doug Thorsvik commented on Doug Thorsvik's photo
Thumbnail

Dueling Flatheads

"I appreciate the kind words Papa D! I have always loved the look of these cigar boxes. Glad to have…"
17 hours ago
A.D.EKER commented on A.D.EKER's video
21 hours ago
A.D.EKER posted a video

Im Troubled (Tribute) Mc K Morganfield by BCB - A.D .Eker 2024.

The recorded History By Alan Lomax for the library of Congres of the Blues, from Mc Kinley Morganfield (Aka Muddy Waters) the in this take recorded Tribute ...
21 hours ago
Papa D commented on Doug Thorsvik's photo
Thumbnail

Dueling Flatheads

"Beautiful..Nice work Doug.."
yesterday
Papa D commented on Papa D's photo
Thumbnail

american1 Sun Glo

"Thanx AGP & Doug..  4 more coming soon"
yesterday

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->