Dead mans theme
On the beach
Train of love
Down by the river
Human highway

Views: 3518

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Great stuff Merle,kudo's for your work,well done all contributors,have just heard bits and pieces so far,excellent  and varied takes on Neil,about to play the whole thing,again,well done all round

Thanks C# Merle For the Great Mix All Came out real beautyfull Nice Blend in the songs and Sound Colors,Verry Well Done me Laddy!!! Brite and sparkly Graphics this One Bites the Dust,

Thanks Again ! Kind Greetings From Holland !! Greeeeetttssszzz A.D.

YES! Totally AWESOME album! Honored and proud to be a part of it! Thanks for the opportunity c# merle. Great job putting this all together! 

For Tom, I recorded the distorted guitar using my six string Cosmic Glider threw a ARC effect's Soothsayer threw a Marshall. The acoustic guitar is a Delta Blues four string cigar box guitar played threw a GK 4x10 bass amp. Mixed in Garage Band. Still wasn't that familiar with the new Garage band set up so processing is non existent. One track at a time using an inexpensive  Samsung USB mic. 

Can some one hook me up with a hard copy

I'll burn you one and hopefully get it to you at our next roadhouse meetup. If not then I'll be at the Cigar Box Festival for sure. 

How old man sound

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building BasicsCigar Box Guitar Parts Store

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

LM386 Amps, AliExpress

Started by Patrick Allison in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Patrick Allison 2 hours ago. 2 Replies

Hendrix

Started by Lennox Gavin in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Tim Pannabecker on Sunday. 3 Replies

Problem CGB

Started by Thomas Rasmussen in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Thomas Rasmussen Mar 14. 18 Replies

Nylon Strings

Started by Mark Rinehart in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by the anonymous pick Mar 13. 1 Reply

South Africa

Started by Marius in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by the anonymous pick Mar 12. 1 Reply

Latest Activity

Dave Lynas commented on Dave Lynas's photo
Thumbnail

Old 97

"Thanks Thorsten. You just posted a fury guit right? Pretty far out!"
8 minutes ago
Dave Lynas commented on Dave Lynas's photo
Thumbnail

Added some style

"Thanks for the like AGP. I’ve been playing her tonight. She can be very sweet. And pure…"
12 minutes ago
AGP # commented on Uncle John's photo
17 minutes ago
AGP # liked Uncle John's photo
18 minutes ago
Denny shared micky rooney's video on Facebook
18 minutes ago
Denny liked micky rooney's video
21 minutes ago
the anonymous pick commented on Dave Lynas's photo
Thumbnail

Finished Lap with Supro pickup

"hella sharp . !!! she's a beauty !!"
32 minutes ago
BrianQ. left a comment for Peter Lawson
"Welcome to the nation Peter, here’s a simple video of how to build one, you might check out…"
53 minutes ago
BrianQ. left a comment for Mark Parmer
"Welcome to the nation Mark, check out the Resources tab as well as Glenn watt & Del Puckett…"
54 minutes ago
BrianQ. left a comment for Ramson
"Welcome to the nation Ramson, plenty of info in the Resources tab "
56 minutes ago
AGP # liked Ross's photo
56 minutes ago
Dave Lynas posted photos
56 minutes ago

Events

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->