will be here before we know it !
For any of the new folks here on the Nation, every Christmas we have compiled an album of songs played, composed and sung by our members for the last several years with some great songs!
The primary requirement is that the recording be of reasonably good quality, for example, If you are singing, we want to be able to hear your voice!
Since 2009 we had had some amazing Christmas submissions from members, there has always been a tremendous response to the CB Nation Christmas album in previous years, so let's top this year off with with a
CRACKER CHRISTMAS ALBUM!
LINK TO DOWNLOAD PAGE HERE...
The Final Tracklisting ....
01. Waiting for the Wise Men - Jim Morris
02. Sleekit Santa - C#merle
03. Silent Night - Mark Jeghers
04. Steve's Christmas Log - Jamie MacBlues
05. Christmas Credit Card Blues - Clint Lavens
06. A Cold and Snowy Night - CDA Ramirez
07. Wickerbee the Wannabee - Chuck "Elder" Otto
08. Bugs Xmas Song Have a Thought for Christmas - Buggy
09. Christmas Wishes - Eric Denton
10. Christmas Comin' Around Again - Glenn Kaiser
11. Christmasses Long Ago - Derek Rose
12. Doin' Shots with Santa Claus - RTZ Guitars
13. Into the Light (a song for Advent) - Henry Lowman
14. Love,Love,Love for Christmas (Mississippi Crawl) - Andries D Eker
15. Coventry Carol (traditional 15th C.) - Robert Killen
16. Away in a Manger - Henry Lowman
17. I Had a Beer With Santa Today - Big Fat Tom
18. Kickin' the Snow Off My Boots - Rich from RTL CigarBox Guitars
19. Krampusnacht - James Conder
20. Merry Cigar Box Guitar Christmas - James O Lunsford
21. Oh Yes its Christmas - Smilingdog
got it Jamie! and a merry Christmas log to you too ;-)
Cheers, Steve ;)
Good day to you, Steve! Here is my submission for this year's Christmas cd. Mp3 forthcoming. :)
Hey guys, I'm not going to have time to do this now... I've got two gigs weekend and I just can't make it work! Thanks for adding me to the list, maybe next year!
Hi Steve, I am sending you an original called, Christmases Long Ago, used a 4 string cbg and a little keyboard and bells.
Glenn, I'm speechless! This is TRULY "keeping it primal". A BLESSED Christmas and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and yours! :)
Ha, thanks bro.! Well, my view is it's in the song and performance or it ain't. Hopefully it was a "is" and ain't an "ain't", but always a roll of dice and in the ear of the beholder so... :) Same to you, enjoy! -Glenn
I was hoping to put together another original tune, but I'm outta time. I just sent you a simple rendition of the Coventry Carol. Hopefully it will do.