All Discussions Tagged 'CD' (3)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shane Speal Signed Mini CD Ready or Not

Hi, I came across this item at auction - would like to gauge how much it might be worth to collectors? CD Front CD Disc

Started by Alex S

1 Aug 29, 2015
Reply by Ellwood T. Bear

Slowpaw Brew (CD) by Slowpaw Steve T

I received a CD copy of "Slowpaw Brew" by Slowpaw Steve T. This really is an excellent collection of some of Steve's recent songs. There ar…

Started by Roadkill a.k.a. John Maw

1 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Uncle John

Review: Keni Lee Burgess, Good and Evil

Id like to take a moment to comment on the Keni Lee Burgess CD, since I have had a chance to listen to it several times through.   If you l…

Started by Mark Bliss

9 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Mark Bliss

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation?How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building BasicsCigar Box Guitar Parts Store

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Featured Instrument Video

Forum

PDF DOWNLOAD: How to Build a Hurdy Gurdy

Started by Shane Speal shanespeal.com in Feature Articles 3 hours ago. 0 Replies

Etsy sales

Started by Angry Rooster Guitars in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Angry Rooster Guitars on Monday. 17 Replies

Latest Activity

Slow Blues Dani & Ol' Grey Bear liked Poorness Studios's video
1 minute ago
BrianQ. left a comment for Michael Mohan
"Welcome to the nation Michael, plenty of info in the Resources tab as well as glen watt & del…"
4 minutes ago
Slow Blues Dani & Ol' Grey Bear liked BUGGY (C)'s video
5 minutes ago
Slow Blues Dani & Ol' Grey Bear commented on BUGGY (C)'s video
Thumbnail

Swampy Sunday

"Loved the playing Buggy, and the video! Totally want some of whatever you’re taking because…"
5 minutes ago
BrianQ. left a comment for Nick McCarty
"Welcome to the nation Nick"
6 minutes ago
BrianQ. left a comment for Mark
"Welcome to the nation Mark, plenty of useful info in the Resources tab "
6 minutes ago
Daniel Walter commented on Hippy Chip's photo
Thumbnail

Finished

"hey hippy. nice work. hard to beat, and with a piezo, you can beat the box."
7 minutes ago
BrianQ. left a comment for Tim Mackenzie
"Welcome to the nation Tim, go to the Resources tab or glen watt YouTube channel to get started on…"
7 minutes ago
Jeff 'Bones' Reilly commented on Jeff 'Bones' Reilly's photo
Thumbnail

all ready for the Hobart Blues & Booze & BBQ’s

"Cheers AGP I will enjoy don’t you worry I’ll have few for you hey ..."
8 minutes ago
BrianQ. left a comment for Dennis Danner
"Welcome to the nation Dennis, open all night "
8 minutes ago
BrianQ. left a comment for Yo Vinnie
"Yo Vinnie, welcome to the nation. Plenty of info in the Resources tab "
9 minutes ago
BrianQ. left a comment for Chris Detweiller
"Welcome to the nation Chris, go to the Resources tab or glen watt YouTube channel for ez build…"
10 minutes ago

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->