the anonymous pick's Discussions (2,515)

Discussions Replied To (2215) Replies Latest Activity

"whats the title   of the  album ?  all may be  welcome  ,  but all may not be willin…"

the anonymous pick replied Nov 9, 2011 to 2011 Cigar Box Nation Christmas Album

122 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Uncle John

"not upset at all ,  i  enjoy a chance to spread awareness  ;-) and attempting to  ma…"

122 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Uncle John

";-) understood ,  i'm just elaborating  on the  point   on  how easy it  is to  do …"

122 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Uncle John

"really ?  ..  well .  since    the story of  santa  was  derived from the god  Odin …"

the anonymous pick replied Nov 8, 2011 to 2011 Cigar Box Nation Christmas Album

122 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Uncle John

"are pagan YULE submissions accepted ? ;-) -maybe you should have called it a decembe…"

the anonymous pick replied Nov 8, 2011 to 2011 Cigar Box Nation Christmas Album

122 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Uncle John

"looks great ,   if your are  left handed . or  want the  design upside  down . but t…"

the anonymous pick replied Nov 8, 2011 to My Design,

5 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by the anonymous pick

"hey ..  thank you .  ;-)   ps ... be sure to thank  whoever    introduced  you to it…"

the anonymous pick replied Oct 13, 2011 to The King is gone and I don't feel so good myself.

16 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Ice Bob

"yep , this is right  .. and the pics  look  great  ..    good looking line up you ha…"

the anonymous pick replied Sep 21, 2011 to All of my guitars are for sale

6 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by StarrCBGs(Donovan)

"lol - sorry  for answering for ya el  ;-)"

the anonymous pick replied Sep 19, 2011 to Pickup builders...

25 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Josh Gayou (SmokehouseGuitars)

"no  routing needed .  just screw it on  or tack it on  ;-)  super thin,  and flat ."

the anonymous pick replied Sep 19, 2011 to Pickup builders...

25 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Josh Gayou (SmokehouseGuitars)

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Latest Activity

Southern Ray left a comment for J. D. Woods
" If you are interested in building your own pickups, I wrote a blog about how I make my…"
5 minutes ago
Gary O'slide posted a video
31 minutes ago
Niall McCracken is now a member of Cigar Box Nation
3 hours ago
J. D. Woods replied to J. D. Woods's discussion Song lyrics for Steve's new song
4 hours ago
J. D. Woods replied to J. D. Woods's discussion Song lyrics for Steve's new song
14 hours ago
A.D.EKER commented on A.D.EKER's video
Thumbnail

There i was Standing at the ..... BCB - A. D. Eker 2024

"Thanks AGP# Glad you liked  my version ! appreciated !"
16 hours ago
Doug Thorsvik commented on Doug Thorsvik's video
Thumbnail

I Can Only Imagine: 2-String Chugger License Plate Cigar Box Guitar

"You are very observant Andries! Some of the Slingers are more consistent than others and I…"
16 hours ago
David L. replied to J. D. Woods's discussion Song lyrics for Steve's new song
"Not sure how accurate the lyrics are (link to the lyrics site at the bottom) "Internet…"
16 hours ago
David L. liked David Hopkins's photo
16 hours ago
16 hours ago
16 hours ago
J. D. Woods posted a discussion

Song lyrics for Steve's new song

Hey Cigar Boxers,Just listened to Seasick Steve's new song, Internet Cowboys. Does anybody know…See More
17 hours ago

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->