the anonymous pick's Discussions (2,414)

Discussions Replied To (2129) Replies Latest Activity

"A great insight and peek into their world  indeed John , Thanks  For that . :-) Grea…"

the anonymous pick replied 15 hours ago to Update on cbn member “ Maddog “ .

15 1 hour ago
Reply by Andries D. EKER

"Pretty much the same . , but  rod piezos are a a step up in sound quality from disks…"

the anonymous pick replied yesterday to Piezo pup handling noise

7 yesterday
Reply by the anonymous pick

""Guitar fuel " They have a website and an ebay store  ebay   https://www.ebay.com/st…"

the anonymous pick replied on Tuesday to Amp kit

4 on Tuesday

"Hey , i'm not aware of any in Van , but you could ask  in the Canadian  group  https…"

the anonymous pick replied on Monday to Groups or Workshop

1 on Monday

"In this case , the preamp lets you tone down the eq type settings manually , so it d…"

the anonymous pick replied on Sunday to Piezo pup handling noise

7 yesterday

"cool idea ;-) "

the anonymous pick replied on Sunday to CB-stompbox

1 on Sunday

"Most folks tame the piezo sensitivity  by setting it in a bed of hot glue, then cove…"

the anonymous pick replied on Sunday to Piezo pup handling noise

7 yesterday

"yup . you can trim them .  more info ..https://cigarboxnation.com/forum/topics/can-i…"

the anonymous pick replied on Saturday to Where does the magic happen in a piezo?

4 yesterday
Reply by KOOL DOG HOOCH

"I sent  you the mp3 Steve.... on UNCLE JOHN'S behalf . "

the anonymous pick replied Dec 3, 2019 to CIGAR BOX NATION CHRISTMAS ALBUM 2019

54 Dec 30, 2019
Reply by Slowpaw Steve T

"Not at home  depo , or the usual suspects .. but .. Ace Hardware "usually " has them…"

the anonymous pick replied Nov 20, 2019 to Tuner screws (screwed)

20 Nov 29, 2019
Reply by KOOL DOG HOOCH

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building BasicsCigar Box Guitar Parts Store

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Necks

Started by James Pobog in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by 3 String Guitars 9 hours ago. 1 Reply

My cool tool find!

Started by KOOL DOG HOOCH in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Jerry Jordan 16 hours ago. 1 Reply

New here (and to building CBG’s)

Started by Mark Ballard in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Dennis "Denbo" Goodinson yesterday. 2 Replies

Piezo pup handling noise

Started by Kevin Keating in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by the anonymous pick yesterday. 7 Replies

Amp kit

Started by Tim Ahlberg in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by the anonymous pick on Tuesday. 4 Replies

Groups or Workshop

Started by john kendall in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by the anonymous pick on Monday. 1 Reply

CB-stompbox

Started by Jeremy Wade in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by the anonymous pick on Sunday. 1 Reply

Blog Posts

Dual lap steel

Posted by Ron Lutz on January 9, 2020 at 2:42pm 3 Comments

My 3 Gitty Kits

Posted by Poorness Studios on January 8, 2020 at 9:20am 2 Comments

My CBG details

Posted by Paul scofield on January 1, 2020 at 9:22am 2 Comments

Latest Activity

Danny Gordon commented on Andries D. EKER's video
Thumbnail

Blackface Boegie A D Eker 2020

"AD that was some awesome picking. I love the sound of that guitar great job"
50 minutes ago
Danny Gordon liked Andries D. EKER's video
50 minutes ago
Danny Gordon commented on Uncle John's video
55 minutes ago
Danny Gordon liked Uncle John's video
55 minutes ago
Danny Gordon commented on the anonymous pick's video
Thumbnail

SWAMP WITCH GUITAR , MARY JANE

"Someday when I become rich and famous I am going to own a swamp witch guitar. Love the sound of…"
58 minutes ago
Danny Gordon liked the anonymous pick's video
59 minutes ago
Danny Gordon commented on Poorness Studios's video
Thumbnail

Home of the Blues on CBG

"Poorness don't believe I have heard that one before. I love Johnny Cash songs. I play several…"
1 hour ago
Danny Gordon liked Poorness Studios's video
1 hour ago
Danny Gordon commented on Dave Lynas's video
Thumbnail

Oh Lord I’ve Fallen

"Don't surrender to temptation Dave, Looks like that blonde in that photo is reeling you in.…"
1 hour ago
Danny Gordon liked Dave Lynas's video
1 hour ago
Danny Gordon commented on Dave Lynas's video
Thumbnail

Let Your Fingers do the Walking

"Nicely done Dave, some really nice pickin and good vocals, We still haven't gotten much of…"
1 hour ago
Danny Gordon liked Dave Lynas's video
1 hour ago

Music

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->