Thumper's Discussions (149)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

"Now that's just F--kin" KOOL !!! Thanx, I owe you one."

Thumper replied Oct 22, 2015 to Banjo Sound

8 Oct 31, 2015
Reply by the anonymous pick

"I bend pieces to shape around the heel of the neck and glue them in place right agai…"

Thumper replied Oct 12, 2015 to Those big fat E strings - a new use?!?

26 Mar 24, 2016
Reply by Wayfinder

"Pic didn't come through "

Thumper replied Oct 7, 2015 to My Period Correct Humbucker

2 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by JL

"I tried a second cord, it made a significant drop in the hum volume, it's barely aud…"

Thumper replied Sep 17, 2015 to Hum Question When Playing Amplified

4 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by Thumper

"It's a piezo glued to the box, the volume pot is not grounded neither are the string…"

Thumper replied Sep 14, 2015 to Hum Question When Playing Amplified

4 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by Thumper

"I'm a bit confused, how could the scale length change because of the length of the b…"

Thumper replied Aug 25, 2015 to long cigar boxes and scale length problems

11 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by Kevin

"Oh wait, you asked about strings, I use the 4 middle strings out of a set of D'Adarr…"

Thumper replied Aug 15, 2015 to 4 string sugestions

13 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by A.D.EKER

"I vote for GDGB, it's pretty easy to pick out melodies as well as being a good all a…"

Thumper replied Aug 15, 2015 to 4 string sugestions

13 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by A.D.EKER

"I like the collar tips a lot! If the over cuts aren't too bad, you could run a thick…"

Thumper replied Aug 14, 2015 to Methods of fixing bad (gap) notches

11 Mar 20, 2017
Reply by JL

"Excellent job!! Needs another string though LOL"

Thumper replied Aug 5, 2015 to #11: Li'l Gib.........

27 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by Tom T

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Busking Songs...

Started by Nomad Jack in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by J. D. Woods on Wednesday. 7 Replies

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

How to Get Your Own Music on Spotify

Started by Cigar Box Nation in Feature Articles. Last reply by Southern Ray Feb 21. 2 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->