Walter Cengia's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for all the advice guys, I'm in the process of trying all your ideas out but…"

Walter Cengia replied Nov 18, 2012 to Rod piezo low volume

13 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Randy S. Bretz

"Ok so here's the latest and it is better but not what I expected, and the low string…"

Walter Cengia replied Nov 15, 2012 to Rod piezo low volume

13 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Randy S. Bretz

"Sooooo gee, you were in PF Chang's and you thought to your self wow these chop stick…"

Walter Cengia replied Nov 14, 2012 to Rod piezo low volume

13 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Randy S. Bretz

"Ok so I'll shift the break angle to the centre of the bridge and see if that helps,…"

Walter Cengia replied Nov 14, 2012 to Rod piezo low volume

13 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Randy S. Bretz

"Ant if you wanna get real technical about pickup winding an winders you can check ou…"

Walter Cengia replied Aug 26, 2012 to building pickups

11 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Walter Cengia

"If you only ever buy one tool from StewMacs, make it a Safe-T planer, that's if you…"

Walter Cengia replied Aug 26, 2012 to fretboard radiusing

19 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by David McQueen

"Hypothetically, if said dimwit drilled the two holes next to each other then one cou…"

Walter Cengia replied Jul 25, 2012 to Hypothetical question (extra hole)

26 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Sharecropper

"I see, so you're not flipping it over but simply taking it off the top and glueing i…"

Walter Cengia replied Jul 22, 2012 to Another newbie question

13 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by The Phrygian Kid

"Hang on a mo, aren't you always gonna have a end grain to long grain with a scarf jo…"

Walter Cengia replied Jul 22, 2012 to Another newbie question

13 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by The Phrygian Kid

"This is exactly the sort of discussion that new builders need, Thanks guys. regards…"

Walter Cengia replied May 31, 2012 to Sustain, and the variables involved....

12 May 31, 2012
Reply by Walter Cengia

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 21. 11 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

How to Get Your Own Music on Spotify

Started by Cigar Box Nation in Feature Articles. Last reply by Southern Ray Feb 21. 2 Replies

CB Bass Guitar

Started by Mi Rankin in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Justin Stanchfield Jan 27. 5 Replies

Latest Activity

BrianQ. commented on Dar Stellabotta's video
58 minutes ago
BrianQ. liked Dar Stellabotta's video
59 minutes ago
Southern Ray commented on Southern Ray's photo
Thumbnail

Project Punch!

" Thank ya again Keith!"
3 hours ago
Southern Ray commented on Southern Ray's photo
Thumbnail

Punch Project!

" Thank Ya Keith!"
3 hours ago
Doug Thorsvik commented on AGP #'s photo
Thumbnail

AGP #527 - ''Led-Zep 2''

"This build really strung you along Alan! Reminded me of all my fishing line experiments; a lot of…"
4 hours ago
Doug Thorsvik commented on A.D.EKER's video
Thumbnail

Im Troubled (Tribute) Mc K Morganfield by BCB - A.D .Eker 2024.

"Diggin’ the slow blues. I like that last pic Andries! Look at all those cool guitars. Yeah!!!"
5 hours ago
Dar Stellabotta posted a video

A Cigar Box Guitar Six Stringer Built by Louie Lamanna

This video is the unboxing and the demonstration of a beautiful, six stringer built by Louie Lamanna. Join Louie and I June 15 at the second annual Pittsburg...
6 hours ago
Doug Thorsvik commented on Doug Thorsvik's video
Thumbnail

Hail the Resurrection Day: 2-String Violin Chugger Cigar Box Guitar

"Happy Easter to you too Andries! The passion is definitely in full swing. Turns out I’m…"
6 hours ago
A.D.EKER commented on Doug Thorsvik's video
Thumbnail

Hail the Resurrection Day: 2-String Violin Chugger Cigar Box Guitar

"Happy Easter Doug ! the Passion is in full swing !"
7 hours ago
A.D.EKER commented on Ricky D's photo
7 hours ago
A.D.EKER commented on A.D.EKER's video
7 hours ago
Keith Rearick liked Doug Thorsvik's video
11 hours ago

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->