The Capo Kid's Discussions (288)

Discussions Replied To (202) Replies Latest Activity

"Well I've used oil to remove paper and the sticky labels from boxes ? I use clear co…"

The Capo Kid replied Oct 23, 2015 to oil finish over the paper labels

11 Oct 31, 2015
Reply by Angry Rooster Guitars

"  Reverse Headstock ? ."

The Capo Kid replied Sep 19, 2015 to The Howler; 2nd build... 3 string electric.

4 Sep 21, 2015
Reply by Paul Craig

" Thanks John , just what I did ? pickups in and wired to a Vol pot sounds great eve…"

The Capo Kid replied Sep 18, 2015 to Slitting P/Bass Pickups

12 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by The Capo Kid

"Forgot to add the hot and ground on the blue wire on the pickup with the yellow wire…"

The Capo Kid replied Sep 17, 2015 to Slitting P/Bass Pickups

12 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by The Capo Kid

" Thanks for all the reply's I just wanted to check before I cut the blue wire? ,  I'…"

12 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by The Capo Kid

" I've seen so many Cigar box guitars using these pickups I was sure some one would…"

12 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by The Capo Kid

"Here's picture of the wiring ? "

12 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by The Capo Kid

" You could try " Mod Podge "  Google it and have a look ? .."

The Capo Kid replied Sep 4, 2015 to picture transfer

16 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by Terry Campbell

" No it's ok I checked it's not touching ? I re -did all the solder joints and it's o…"

The Capo Kid replied Aug 23, 2015 to No Volume with out the Tone

9 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by The Capo Kid

"This is the way I do most of my wiring and it's build No 19 and never had this probl…"

The Capo Kid replied Aug 20, 2015 to No Volume with out the Tone

9 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by The Capo Kid

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 21. 11 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

How to Get Your Own Music on Spotify

Started by Cigar Box Nation in Feature Articles. Last reply by Southern Ray Feb 21. 2 Replies

CB Bass Guitar

Started by Mi Rankin in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Justin Stanchfield Jan 27. 5 Replies

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->