Keith Rearick's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Nate, are you going to do the video? Inquiring minds want to know."

Keith Rearick replied on Wednesday to Any interest in how to build minimalist CB dulcimers?

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Keith Rearick

"If your bridge isn't glued down move it until it comes into tune. Usually the bridge…"

Keith Rearick replied Feb 9 to Out of tune at 12th fret

9 Feb 13
Reply by James Pobog

"Share away, here, everyone tries to help others when they have problems. We believe…"

Keith Rearick replied Feb 7 to Any interest in how to build minimalist CB dulcimers?

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Keith Rearick

"Even just a bolt, wing nut, and blocks of wood."

Keith Rearick replied Feb 7 to Cheap & Easy Glue Clamping Solution

9 Feb 7
Reply by Taffy Evans

"My Kay 6 string is 1 15/16 at the nut, and 2 1/4 at the end of the fret board, going…"

Keith Rearick replied Feb 7 to Neck Width 1 1/2”?

6 Feb 7
Reply by Keith Rearick

"U bolts will work, to clamp necks and fret boards together. Less to make to use with…"

Keith Rearick replied Feb 6 to Cheap & Easy Glue Clamping Solution

9 Feb 7
Reply by Taffy Evans

"If only making  those, just split it in half. Your kerf will probably be between 1/8…"

Keith Rearick replied Feb 5 to Neck Width 1 1/2”?

6 Feb 7
Reply by Keith Rearick

"Are you going to build 3 stringers only? "

Keith Rearick replied Feb 5 to Neck Width 1 1/2”?

6 Feb 7
Reply by Keith Rearick

"Glad to be of help. "

Keith Rearick replied Jan 27 to Best design for cigar box Fiddle?

3 Jan 27
Reply by Keith Rearick

"Do a search for Jim Morris on this site. Then look thru his pictures and videos. On…"

Keith Rearick replied Jan 27 to Best design for cigar box Fiddle?

3 Jan 27
Reply by Keith Rearick

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building BasicsCigar Box Guitar Parts Store

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

VIDEO FEATURE: Building a micro shop for the work area challenged

Started by KOOL DOG HOOCH in Feature Articles. Last reply by Shane Speal shanespeal.com 8 hours ago. 15 Replies

Califest cancelled?!

Started by Silent Jim in Fests and Concerts: Organizing and Promoting. Last reply by Richard Sundberg 11 hours ago. 11 Replies

Latest Activity

Jeff 'Bones' Reilly replied to Mellowmuso87's discussion Resources for Australian cigar Box guitar builders!
"Gday Cobba I’m in Hobart welcome to the Nation . If your lucky you can still get old cigar…"
14 minutes ago
Taffy Evans replied to Mellowmuso87's discussion Resources for Australian cigar Box guitar builders!
"Hi and welcome, I'm in North Queensland so I buy from Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane, and from…"
1 hour ago
François replied to James Pobog's discussion The more I use piezos...
"Piezos don't come in many flavors or quality. Disk or linear, big or small, and that's…"
1 hour ago
Jeff 'Bones' Reilly commented on Dave Lynas's photo
Thumbnail

Sound Hole and Wicked Bucker

"Very nice Dave those wicked buckers are the best so glad I use them as well . "
2 hours ago
Jeff 'Bones' Reilly liked Dave Lynas's photo
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Jeff 'Bones' Reilly commented on Dave Lynas's photo
Thumbnail

Chicken head

"Rad as Dave ..."
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago

Music

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->