Silent Jim's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"When Uncle John told me about this last month it near broke my heart. Patrick there'…"

Silent Jim replied Jan 23 to Update on cbn member “ Maddog “ .

23 Jan 27
Reply by gary herget

" "

Silent Jim replied Dec 19, 2019 to PEACH! Art for boxers or briefs...

6 Dec 24, 2019
Reply by Uncle John

" "

Silent Jim replied Dec 18, 2019 to PEACH! Art for boxers or briefs...

6 Dec 24, 2019
Reply by Uncle John

"And did you tell the guy that Shane Speal will be stopping by soon to purchase it fo…"

Silent Jim replied Dec 8, 2019 to photos of old ukulele

4 Dec 9, 2019
Reply by Doug Krantz

"Hey Steve-O, bless your heart for continuing to Be.You're one of the most talented m…"

Silent Jim replied Nov 23, 2019 to CIGAR BOX NATION CHRISTMAS ALBUM 2019

54 Dec 30, 2019
Reply by Slowpaw Steve T

"Wept when I read this...We will pray for her healing and full recovery and for many…"

Silent Jim replied Oct 8, 2019 to UPDATE ON VAL

25 Oct 14, 2019
Reply by Diglydog

"You may be a newbie but you just picked up the torch and carried it perfectly...New…"

Silent Jim replied Jun 28, 2019 to WELCOME To the 30 sum new members from yesterday

3 Jun 29, 2019
Reply by KOOL DOG HOOCH

"Maybe just change the disclaimer a little? PLEASE NOTE:  Due to the time period in w…"

Silent Jim replied Dec 24, 2018 to Christmas Eve with Uncle Enos - the 1884 Cigar Box Banjo Plans & Story

10 Dec 24, 2018
Reply by the anonymous pick

"Best way I've found without a drillpress is to get a small block of wood and use it…"

Silent Jim replied Oct 2, 2018 to Drilling tuner holes

5 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Webster Miller

"Well dang that explains why I found the 'cello' setting the most useful! XD Gonna ha…"

Silent Jim replied Sep 23, 2018 to digital tuner

8 Sep 24, 2018
Reply by Titch the Clown

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building BasicsCigar Box Guitar Parts Store

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Chord without root?

Started by Warren Williams in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Cause the Blue rat Feb 9. 5 Replies

Latest Activity

Dave Lynas commented on Dave Lynas's photo
Thumbnail

Abalone Eyes

"Thanks Tim. Thanks Pick. Now I’ll have to learn a good chicken cluck riff for guitar."
5 minutes ago
Dave Lynas commented on Dave Lynas's photo
Thumbnail

Chicken Head

"It is Denbo. I had a pet hen “Henrietta” when I lived in Ohio. I raised 100 chickens…"
8 minutes ago
Dave Lynas posted videos
12 minutes ago
the anonymous pick commented on Dave Lynas's photo
Thumbnail

Abalone Eyes

"cute lil clucker . "
46 minutes ago
Soap Box Blues posted a video

3 String Blues Legend - Mac Arnold -

This is old footage, I don't own the copyright more homemade guitar history can be seen at the website https://www.homemade-guitars.com also search out his m...
46 minutes ago
Tim Ahlberg liked Rufus Pearce's photo
49 minutes ago
Tim Ahlberg liked Mineiro´s Blues's video
50 minutes ago
ChickenboneJohn posted a video

Making a cigar box guitar neck with ChickenboneJohn

This is the first of a series of videos on how to make a cigar box guitar. Whether you are making a guitar from scratch or from one of our kits, we aim to sh...
1 hour ago
ChickenboneJohn replied to 3 Chord Ziggy's discussion Walnut overload in the group Building a Cigar Box Guitar 101
"We make our own fretboard treatments - a pure food grade mineral oil with essential lemon oil, and…"
1 hour ago
Dennis "Denbo" Goodinson liked the anonymous pick's video
1 hour ago
Dennis "Denbo" Goodinson liked Mineiro´s Blues's video
1 hour ago
Dennis "Denbo" Goodinson commented on Poorness Studios's video
Thumbnail

Grass (An Original Song)

"Ha ha, great track. You need a John Deere with on board Spotify, that'll fix it :D"
1 hour ago

Music

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->