Bruce Ferrero's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"We got the pc board from Radio Shack and the speaker out of an old boom box.  The re…"

Bruce Ferrero replied Dec 16, 2012 to another noisy cricket

4 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by wes carl

"I mounted it in a guitar and it sounds a lot like the p90 I have in my electric guit…"

Bruce Ferrero replied Oct 27, 2012 to First pickup wound

11 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by TruckDrivingFool

"I used a Dremel cut off wheel and cut a little at a time letting the magnet cool bet…"

Bruce Ferrero replied Oct 27, 2012 to First pickup wound

11 Oct 27, 2012

"go to the free plans link at the top of the page and look through Smokehouse Guitars…"

Bruce Ferrero replied Oct 20, 2012 to 6 String, help

13 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by doggylv .

"first hit is free the second will cost you;).  Looking forward to seeing it progress"

Bruce Ferrero replied Oct 16, 2012 to Another adventure

5 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Josh Thompson

"yes I used Stewmac's instruction and got the parts from Ebay, http://stores.ebay.com…"

Bruce Ferrero replied Oct 15, 2012 to First pickup wound

11 Oct 27, 2012

"Thanks all Now I need to build another guitar.  ;)"

Bruce Ferrero replied Oct 15, 2012 to First pickup wound

11 Oct 27, 2012

"Thank you"

Bruce Ferrero replied Oct 2, 2012 to first CBG and Noisy Cricket Amp

3 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by the anonymous pick

"On the guitars I've built I fret first and put the finish on last.  I use minwax wip…"

Bruce Ferrero replied Oct 2, 2012 to Finishing the neck with frets

11 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Michael Fred Johnson

"You're welcome"

Bruce Ferrero replied Sep 4, 2012 to Cannibalizing Piezos

5 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Bruce Ferrero

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

How to Get Your Own Music on Spotify

Started by Cigar Box Nation in Feature Articles. Last reply by Southern Ray Feb 21. 2 Replies

Latest Activity

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->