Paul Monaco ( Whittling Guy)'s Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"This is my "Mummy" Diddly Bow made from an old pet coffin and some MUMMY bones…"

Paul Monaco ( Whittling Guy) replied Dec 5, 2012 to 2012 Cigar Box Guitar Builder's Challenge - Submission Thread

23 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Dan Sleep

"As long as you can get it to vibrate you can make a biscuit out of anything.  The ha…"

Paul Monaco ( Whittling Guy) replied Sep 22, 2012 to Best reso tone?

29 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by michael naiman

"I started making my first resonator.  I went to the Dollar Store and found a sm…"

Paul Monaco ( Whittling Guy) replied Sep 22, 2012 to Best reso tone?

29 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by michael naiman

"If you take the (-) ground lead (black ) from the 1/4" jack and solder it to the bac…"

Paul Monaco ( Whittling Guy) replied Sep 17, 2012 to Help

21 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Dan Sleep

"I like the shape of the lap steel.  If you haven't put the fret board on it got to L…"

Paul Monaco ( Whittling Guy) replied Sep 17, 2012 to Help

21 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Dan Sleep

"Make a zither!  Use zither pins like the picture.  Cut out the LFD for a s…"

Paul Monaco ( Whittling Guy) replied Aug 23, 2012 to I am open to suggestions on what to do with this box.

21 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by rusty case

"I make frets out of toothpicks.  Just saw the groove in the neck with a back saw or…"

Paul Monaco ( Whittling Guy) replied Aug 13, 2012 to 6 string guitar

12 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Mungo Park

"Go to a music store and buy individual strings.   You can buy G --.040,  D -- .026,…"

Paul Monaco ( Whittling Guy) replied Jan 22, 2012 to GDAE Tuning for 4-String CBG - What Strings to Buy?

11 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Paul Monaco ( Whittling Guy)

"There is a great Stick Dulcimer instruction video on YouTube at: http://www.youtube.…"

Paul Monaco ( Whittling Guy) replied Jan 19, 2012 to Strummer Stick

5 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Clock The Wolf

"I made a Bass out of a Riunite Wine Box and it has 2 strings on it.  I used wee…"

Paul Monaco ( Whittling Guy) replied Jan 10, 2012 to Bass - how many strings

23 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Wade

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Latest Activity

J. D. Woods replied to J. D. Woods's discussion Song lyrics for Steve's new song
8 hours ago
A.D.EKER commented on A.D.EKER's video
Thumbnail

There i was Standing at the ..... BCB - A. D. Eker 2024

"Thanks AGP# Glad you liked  my version ! appreciated !"
9 hours ago
Doug Thorsvik commented on Doug Thorsvik's video
Thumbnail

I Can Only Imagine: 2-String Chugger License Plate Cigar Box Guitar

"You are very observant Andries! Some of the Slingers are more consistent than others and I…"
10 hours ago
David L. replied to J. D. Woods's discussion Song lyrics for Steve's new song
"Not sure how accurate the lyrics are (link to the lyrics site at the bottom) "Internet…"
10 hours ago
David L. liked David Hopkins's photo
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
J. D. Woods posted a discussion

Song lyrics for Steve's new song

Hey Cigar Boxers,Just listened to Seasick Steve's new song, Internet Cowboys. Does anybody know…See More
11 hours ago
AGP # commented on A.D.EKER's video
Thumbnail

There i was Standing at the ..... BCB - A. D. Eker 2024

"A Different, but very Likeable take on a Classic Blues Song :-)"
11 hours ago
AGP # liked A.D.EKER's video
11 hours ago
T-Gripped liked David Hopkins's photo
17 hours ago
Jim Weaver updated their profile
18 hours ago

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->