Pinkie Stanley's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, I would actually rather use a magnetic pickup, and I have plenty of them lying…"

Pinkie Stanley replied Aug 3, 2014 to Can anyone give me any suggestions for Piezo placement for an electric washboard?

10 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by Wade

"I really like this idea, but apparently the washboard is stainless steel and a magne…"

Pinkie Stanley replied Aug 2, 2014 to Can anyone give me any suggestions for Piezo placement for an electric washboard?

10 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by Wade

"I think I know what you mean about the difference between "nice" and "loud". My most…"

Pinkie Stanley replied Nov 19, 2011 to Which side of box to use as soundboard?

10 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Grease Stains

"Hi Oily, Yes, I really was hoping there would be no math, but you have definitely gi…"

Pinkie Stanley replied Nov 19, 2011 to Which side of box to use as soundboard?

10 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Grease Stains

"So sorry to hear about your mum, Matt. My condolences to you and your family."

Pinkie Stanley replied Jun 6, 2011 to Prayers for my family

25 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by MichaelS Country Boy Guitars

"Thank you Dan and Skeesix for your replies. I need to go check out the wiring group…"

Pinkie Stanley replied May 2, 2011 to Pickups

22 May 2, 2011
Reply by Bob Harrison

"I am interested in the same thing as Jerryrig240 (i.e., making pickups out of junk).…"

Pinkie Stanley replied May 1, 2011 to Pickups

22 May 2, 2011
Reply by Bob Harrison

"Well, I had time over the last couple of days to finish the build and experiment a b…"

Pinkie Stanley replied Apr 14, 2011 to Question about magnetic pickups and strings

11 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by colin mcgrath

"Thank you for the suggestions, everybody. Josh, I might be interested in trying out…"

Pinkie Stanley replied Apr 11, 2011 to Question about magnetic pickups and strings

11 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by colin mcgrath

"Cool, then I will just go ahead and put another set of electric guitar strings on th…"

Pinkie Stanley replied Apr 10, 2011 to Question about magnetic pickups and strings

11 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by colin mcgrath

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

How to Get Your Own Music on Spotify

Started by Cigar Box Nation in Feature Articles. Last reply by Southern Ray Feb 21. 2 Replies

Latest Activity

A.D.EKER replied to Southern Ray's discussion AI Search Query - Curious Answer
"Nice one Korigan !  The Vinger Slascher ?"
34 minutes ago
A.D.EKER commented on Doug Thorsvik's video
42 minutes ago
A.D.EKER commented on Doug Thorsvik's video
Thumbnail

I Can Only Imagine: 2-String Chugger License Plate Cigar Box Guitar

"Head Slingers "The Steady Crew " Right On !"
45 minutes ago
A.D.EKER commented on Dar Stellabotta's video
Thumbnail

Cigar Box Guitar 106 now for sale 🙌

"crunch Rocking DAR ! nice kit ! jangling julery! Slash Dar Johnson!! now on stage !!"
50 minutes ago
A.D.EKER commented on A.D.EKER's video
58 minutes ago
A.D.EKER posted a video

There i was Standing at the ..... BCB - A. D. Eker 2024

The Robert Johnson fight whit the devil, and there he was , standing on the Crossroads, waiting to meet the Guy that was going to change his way's, did he w...
1 hour ago
Southern Ray replied to Southern Ray's discussion AI Search Query - Curious Answer
" That's what I  thought!"
1 hour ago
Sam Beavers left a comment for BrianQ.
"Thanks Brian !!"
1 hour ago
AGP # liked David Hopkins's photo
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
8 hours ago

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->