Shane Speal shanespeal.com's Discussions (940)

Discussions Replied To (470) Replies Latest Activity

" "

Shane Speal shanespeal.com replied 20 hours ago to Cbg snare

7 4 hours ago
Reply by BrianQ.

"The original post was on Youtube and meant for the 15,000 subscribers to my channel.…"

Shane Speal shanespeal.com replied Aug 18 to Review: Swamp Witch "Wesseh Tribute" Cigar Box Guitar

11 Aug 24
Reply by the anonymous pick

"My new book has complete plans for a foot stomper.  Presales happening now at www.po…"

Shane Speal shanespeal.com replied Aug 16 to A DIY Kit for stompboxes?

23 Aug 23
Reply by Paul Craig

"Email sent yesterday: Hello Nation Members, Ben Gitty here. I wanted to let you k…"

Shane Speal shanespeal.com replied Jul 25 to Odd SSL errror...

4 Jul 27
Reply by T-Gripped

"This post has now been FEATURED!  Great discovery on this vid, Rat!"

Shane Speal shanespeal.com replied Jul 19 to Video: A Good Amp is Better Than a Good Guitar

6 Jul 20
Reply by Paul Craig

"The amp was right beside the instrument in order to facilitate the video.  Add too m…"

Shane Speal shanespeal.com replied Jul 7 to Cigar Box Kalimba - Builder's Notes, Hacks & Blues Tuning Mod

7 Jul 7
Reply by Shane Speal shanespeal.com

"You can get to the innerds through the preamp hole.  :)"

Shane Speal shanespeal.com replied Jul 5 to Cigar Box Kalimba - Builder's Notes, Hacks & Blues Tuning Mod

7 Jul 7

"The frets are set diatonically (do re mi) for the key of D.  This is different than…"

Shane Speal shanespeal.com replied Apr 3 to Video: Hacking a Homemade Dulcimer - MINOR KEYS

4 Apr 3

"The original 1884 cigar box banjo plans were written by Daniel Carter Beard, the man…"

Shane Speal shanespeal.com replied Apr 3 to Video: Ben Gitty & Shane Speal - the UNEDITED interview

6 Apr 3

"Everybody told me to sell the plans.  I had more fun giving them away.   Don't let y…"

Shane Speal shanespeal.com replied Apr 3 to Video: Ben Gitty & Shane Speal - the UNEDITED interview

6 Apr 3

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation?How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building BasicsCigar Box Guitar Parts Store

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Cbg snare

Started by Matt Schaller in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by BrianQ. 4 hours ago. 7 Replies

fret cutting jig

Started by Alan Dillard in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Geordie Hillbilly 14 hours ago. 2 Replies

The first sale

Started by Blues Frog in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Blues Frog on Wednesday. 4 Replies

Tap Tuning

Started by Ken I in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Cause the Blue rat on Wednesday. 6 Replies

Blog Posts

3. German CBG Festival

Posted by Markus Gaiser on September 16, 2018 at 3:42pm 1 Comment

..absolute authenticity!

Posted by billy jones bluez on August 18, 2018 at 10:30pm 0 Comments

Other woodwork

Posted by Tom E on August 16, 2018 at 5:00pm 4 Comments

kannel/ kantele (Baltic psaltery)

Posted by Tom E on August 16, 2018 at 1:00pm 4 Comments

Latest Activity

CigarBoxGuitar.com Knowledgebase Articles

Music