Titch the Clown's Discussions (219)

Discussions Replied To (191) Replies Latest Activity

"I use organoil hard burnishing oil, a tung oil preparation.  When I visited the Kama…"

Titch the Clown replied Feb 15 to Fret board finishing

7 Feb 15
Reply by Taffy Evans

"The Aldi website now clears historical specials so now 13 Feb is up 6 Feb is gone. "

Titch the Clown replied Feb 7 to Guitar bits from ALDI australia.

5 Feb 8
Reply by darryl kernaghan

"I made a similar lap harp and did an instructable for it https://www.instructables.c…"

Titch the Clown replied Feb 5 to PDF Download: Build a "Two Hour" Hammered Dulcimer

12 Feb 5
Reply by Titch the Clown

"I can remember going through Renmark the day before I went to Bali and the tour guid…"

Titch the Clown replied Dec 26, 2018 to Summer has arrived......

8 Dec 26, 2018
Reply by mitch jones

"The fretboard and rest of neck on pro instruments are usually finished differently.…"

Titch the Clown replied Dec 21, 2018 to Neck Varnish

19 Dec 26, 2018
Reply by mitch jones

"I use snipping tool to copy images and the free Libreoffice package,  creating a dra…"

Titch the Clown replied Dec 21, 2018 to Printable Headstock Designs

12 Dec 21, 2018
Reply by Titch the Clown

"My latest reinvention of the wheel is using nails as zither pins. Hammer one end fla…"

Titch the Clown replied Nov 7, 2018 to DIY Tuning pegs

9 Nov 11, 2018
Reply by Tom T

"Get a second box and go for 22"

Titch the Clown replied Oct 18, 2018 to Blew it

4 Oct 18, 2018
Reply by Taffy Evans

"The above tips only work  for one fret height. The pros use a pencil cut in half to…"

Titch the Clown replied Oct 18, 2018 to How low can you go?

12 Oct 19, 2018
Reply by Bruce Young

"Substitute for sandpaper with Shinto brand Japanese saw rasp.  For a home made versi…"

Titch the Clown replied Oct 17, 2018 to What's the best brand of sandpaper and/or sanding tool?

21 Oct 17, 2018
Reply by Mardi Macfly

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation?How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building BasicsCigar Box Guitar Parts Store

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Featured Instrument Video

Forum

PDF DOWNLOAD: How to Build a Hurdy Gurdy

Started by Shane Speal shanespeal.com in Feature Articles 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

Etsy sales

Started by Angry Rooster Guitars in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Angry Rooster Guitars on Monday. 17 Replies

Latest Activity

AGP # liked Pat Welch's photo
1 minute ago
Pat Welch posted photos
3 minutes ago
AGP # commented on Matthew Borczon's video
Thumbnail

ida red

"Just finished a 1 string fiddle, inspired by your build and Vid posting a little while back, will…"
4 minutes ago
AGP # liked Matthew Borczon's video
11 minutes ago
BrianQ. left a comment for Dan Pick
"Welcome to the nation Dan, check out the Resources tab or glen watt YouTube channel to get started…"
11 minutes ago
AGP # liked SlowHound's video
12 minutes ago
BrianQ. left a comment for Jeremy
"Welcome to the nation Jeremy, check out the Resources tab for info"
13 minutes ago
BrianQ. left a comment for Zlatko
"Welcome to the nation Zlatko, plenty of info in the Resources tab as well as Glenn watt YouTube…"
14 minutes ago
Maddog commented on Jim Morris's photo
Thumbnail

Batfink/Professor Vibrato Cello

"Looks great.....sounds great Jim! We're suffering through the same weather pattern you are…"
14 minutes ago
BrianQ. left a comment for Pat Welch
"Welcome to the nation Pat, never too late for cbg’s"
15 minutes ago
Maddog liked Jim Morris's photo
18 minutes ago
Hippy Chip posted photos
18 minutes ago

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->