Graeme L's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Respect to our Aussie Diggers and our great American allies.....well played and sung"

Graeme L replied May 27, 2017 to VIDEO: Ben "Gitty" Baker - "The Band Played Walzing Matilda"

12 May 25, 2019
Reply by dUTCH wIGMAN

"Can someone put some pictures up of the dowels installed so us "non dowel" users can…"

Graeme L replied Aug 12, 2015 to Time to go>Super Advanced Cigar Box Guitar Building ?

25 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by The Phrygian Kid

"Boy this is a great question, I have built about 15 CBG's so far and have always had…"

Graeme L replied Aug 11, 2015 to Neck touching inside of box lid...yes or no?

18 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by mr lems

"I recently had a few loose frets and after reading another thread on here I decided…"

Graeme L replied Aug 11, 2015 to Loose frets

6 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Blues Frog

"I cut my scarf joints on my bandsaw and then clean it up as much as possible with a…"

Graeme L replied Aug 8, 2015 to scarfing without power tools

27 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Graeme L

"I cut my scarf joints on my bandsaw and then clean it up as much as possible with a…"

Graeme L replied Aug 8, 2015 to scarfing without power tools

27 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Graeme L

"Danish oil for me, 2 or 3 coats leaves the neck so silky smooth....."

Graeme L replied Jul 25, 2015 to danish oil, tung oil?

28 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by TN Twang

"Wow, this what I love about this site, the info gleaned from so many people is inval…"

Graeme L replied Jul 17, 2015 to Time to go>Super Advanced Cigar Box Guitar Building ?

25 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by The Phrygian Kid

"Liking the thinking behind some of the various "sealing" of the CBG's...........I st…"

Graeme L replied Jul 12, 2015 to CBG building "hacks"

50 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by darryl kernaghan

"Wow, thanks Mark.  That pickup looks rather interesting!  Just an interesting observ…"

Graeme L replied Jul 11, 2015 to Help me fix my mistake! Sharpie touch-up on vintage box.

31 Jul 11, 2015
Reply by Slide ---on Steve

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building BasicsCigar Box Guitar Parts Store

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Cigar Box Amp Mods

Started by Cigar Box Nation in Feature Articles. Last reply by Steve Allen Sep 10. 13 Replies

Blog Posts

Mr. Bells

Posted by Stephen Cohen on September 4, 2021 at 12:30pm 0 Comments

Bookie's Poor Man's Dobro

Posted by Steve Bookout on July 18, 2021 at 2:04pm 3 Comments

Get your groove on for free

Posted by François on July 13, 2021 at 3:05pm 1 Comment

Soon to be free to play more

Posted by Danny Gordon on June 14, 2021 at 1:06pm 4 Comments

Latest Activity

Cigar Box Blues commented on Gary O'slide's video
1 hour ago
Jerry Jordan replied to Uncle John's discussion Dave Lynas needs prayer and good thoughts and wishes
1 hour ago
Jerry Jordan commented on T-Gripped's photo
Thumbnail

AF box

"This is the kind of guit I like to build and play,. You did a great job.! Nice striping on the FB"
1 hour ago
Glenn Kaiser replied to Uncle John's discussion Dave Lynas needs prayer and good thoughts and wishes
"Thx Uncle John. Continuing to pray for Dave and his wife and family. -Glenn"
6 hours ago
Gary O'slide posted a video
6 hours ago
Doug Thorsvik commented on Rob Uker's photo
Thumbnail

Campground Ukes

"I can see why Rob! Your ukes are cool!"
8 hours ago
Doug Thorsvik commented on T-Gripped's photo
Thumbnail

AF box

"Arturo Fuente boxes are pretty much the perfect size for a CBG! I agree with Uncle John. Though…"
9 hours ago
Uncle John commented on T-Gripped's photo
Thumbnail

AF box

"I can only give you Cs on this one. Clean, Classy and Classic. Excellent."
10 hours ago
Uncle John commented on Mark E. Martinsen's photo
Thumbnail

20210903_150826

"Cool pics and guitars!"
10 hours ago
Uncle John replied to Uncle John's discussion Dave Lynas needs prayer and good thoughts and wishes
"Dave Lynas's home town (Duluth) friend, Tony, was kind enough to tell me that Dave's…"
10 hours ago
Doug Thorsvik commented on Korrigan's video
Thumbnail

Justine, the tenor guitar, GDAD

"Great choice of a song to cover Korrigan! One of my favorite songs. Outstanding arrangement, guitar…"
11 hours ago
GARAGE HERMIT liked Doug Thorsvik's video
11 hours ago

Music

© 2021   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->