Road Rash Roy's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"What sound do you want?  And maybe more importantly, what string gauge you using? I…"

Road Rash Roy replied Aug 3, 2018 to Slides. Unable to try before buy, what to choose?

37 Sep 11, 2018
Reply by the anonymous pick

"Here's your pill: It doesn't matter how sour it sounds, or how out of tempo your PLA…"

Road Rash Roy replied Jan 1, 2018 to Now time to learn

10 Jan 2, 2018
Reply by Kirk

"I had to put the saw down too.  Here's some advice that might be useful: 1.  Start w…"

Road Rash Roy replied Jan 1, 2018 to Now time to learn

10 Jan 2, 2018
Reply by Kirk

"Less than three is too limited.  Three's ideal (for me).  Four is more challenging b…"

Road Rash Roy replied Dec 29, 2017 to How many strings is best?

28 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by John Kramme

"Tried to take pics but they sucked. So: At the pickup, the green wire is soldered to…"

Road Rash Roy replied Jan 26, 2017 to Connecting Pickup Wires to Existing Pot/Jack Wires

6 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by Paul Craig

"Thanks for the reply. My electrician brother insists that green is ground and goes t…"

Road Rash Roy replied Jan 26, 2017 to Connecting Pickup Wires to Existing Pot/Jack Wires

6 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by Paul Craig

"The downhome-electric-4string-gascan-banjo-with-mojo: "

Road Rash Roy replied Jun 19, 2016 to Ugliest & Oddest Build Challenge!!!

156 May 2, 2017
Reply by mike mayer

"Oh, there's rules: 1. Experience is something you don't get until after you need it.…"

Road Rash Roy replied Jan 17, 2016 to no rules?

27 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Bristol Blue

"I've been wanting to build a dog bowl resonator myself.  Looking forward to seeing h…"

Road Rash Roy replied Dec 19, 2015 to What you guys think about those CBG making videos?

5 Dec 20, 2015
Reply by Bill Fish

"The second (Glenn Watt) video is best unless you have a lot of experience.  People w…"

Road Rash Roy replied Dec 19, 2015 to What you guys think about those CBG making videos?

5 Dec 20, 2015
Reply by Bill Fish

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

How to Get Your Own Music on Spotify

Started by Cigar Box Nation in Feature Articles. Last reply by Southern Ray Feb 21. 2 Replies

Latest Activity

Keith Rearick liked A.D.EKER's video
22 minutes ago
Keith Rearick liked Ghostbuttons's photo
26 minutes ago
Keith Rearick liked Randy S. Bretz's photo
28 minutes ago
Keith Rearick liked Crazed Fandango's photo
28 minutes ago
Keith Rearick liked J. D. Woods's discussion Are metal frets necessary?
41 minutes ago
BrianQ. posted a status
"R.I.P. Dickey Betts, Thanx for the memories!!!"
1 hour ago
BrianQ. replied to Rich Butters's discussion UK - Best Place to Buy Cigar Box's
"Ever heard of The Godfather of cigarbox guitars? He has a one stop shop store complete with all the…"
1 hour ago
BrianQ. replied to J. D. Woods's discussion Are metal frets necessary?
"Here’s a video, if you’re not into lengthy reads? …"
1 hour ago
T-Gripped liked Ghostbuttons's photo
1 hour ago
T-Gripped commented on Crazed Fandango's photo
Thumbnail

Frethound 4 String

"Cool shot with those wildflowers in the background and your wonderful instrument leaning against…"
1 hour ago
T-Gripped liked Randy S. Bretz's photo
1 hour ago
T-Gripped commented on Randy S. Bretz's photo
Thumbnail

Off the Bench !

"Yowzers! Awesome!!"
1 hour ago

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->