Jerry Jordan's Discussions (232)

Discussions Replied To (229) Replies Latest Activity

"I had no problems with the 120 or so I built that way.,.,most of mine were piezo pow…"

Jerry Jordan replied Nov 9, 2018 to Under lid neck mount

2 Nov 9, 2018
Reply by Jerry Jordan

"Taffy, That last pic is exactly what I'm talking about. That is exactly how St Wishn…"

Jerry Jordan replied Nov 6, 2018 to Help With a electric CBG

17 Nov 6, 2018
Reply by Jerry Jordan

"Check out Steve Wishnevsky on the net. He runs Wishbass, builds all sorts of stringe…"

Jerry Jordan replied Nov 3, 2018 to Help With a electric CBG

17 Nov 6, 2018
Reply by Jerry Jordan

"Most Excellent.,., That is a great project .,.,.,very curious about your results.,.,"

Jerry Jordan replied Oct 31, 2018 to Monster reso pickup.

10 Nov 3, 2018
Reply by Paul Craig

"Interesting neck material you describe .,., with a neck laminated vertically you can…"

Jerry Jordan replied Oct 29, 2018 to Help With a electric CBG

17 Nov 6, 2018
Reply by Jerry Jordan

"I used to solder wiring and PC boards for a living.,.,a good soldering Iron helps, a…"

Jerry Jordan replied Oct 29, 2018 to Induction pickup soldering difficulties

13 Nov 3, 2018
Reply by Paul Craig

"I used a very nice piece of quartersawn Black Walnut for a 3 string neck,1" thick, a…"

Jerry Jordan replied Oct 23, 2018 to Neck with built in Fret Board ? Advice Needed

9 Oct 23, 2018
Reply by Frank Scott

"From experience.,.,.,don't buy sandpaper at the dollar store, or from Harbor freight…"

Jerry Jordan replied Oct 15, 2018 to What's the best brand of sandpaper and/or sanding tool?

21 Oct 17, 2018
Reply by Mardi Macfly

"Hello, in NVA , here at HD, they have Oak, Poplar, Walnut, and maple. Picking throug…"

Jerry Jordan replied Sep 28, 2018 to Home Depot and Lowes necks

37 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Over The Edge

"The first I built to sell I put on Ebay.,.,and it was bid up to $31.,.,this  caused…"

Jerry Jordan replied Sep 26, 2018 to The first sale

12 Oct 5, 2018
Reply by John Sawyer

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Latest Activity

BrianQ. left a comment for Niall McCracken
3 hours ago
BrianQ. replied to J. D. Woods's discussion Song lyrics for Steve's new song
3 hours ago
BrianQ. liked Gary O'slide's video
3 hours ago
Southern Ray left a comment for J. D. Woods
" If you are interested in building your own pickups, I wrote a blog about how I make my…"
5 hours ago
Gary O'slide posted a video
5 hours ago
Niall McCracken is now a member of Cigar Box Nation
8 hours ago
J. D. Woods replied to J. D. Woods's discussion Song lyrics for Steve's new song
9 hours ago
J. D. Woods replied to J. D. Woods's discussion Song lyrics for Steve's new song
20 hours ago
A.D.EKER commented on A.D.EKER's video
Thumbnail

There i was Standing at the ..... BCB - A. D. Eker 2024

"Thanks AGP# Glad you liked  my version ! appreciated !"
21 hours ago
Doug Thorsvik commented on Doug Thorsvik's video
Thumbnail

I Can Only Imagine: 2-String Chugger License Plate Cigar Box Guitar

"You are very observant Andries! Some of the Slingers are more consistent than others and I…"
21 hours ago
David L. replied to J. D. Woods's discussion Song lyrics for Steve's new song
"Not sure how accurate the lyrics are (link to the lyrics site at the bottom) "Internet…"
22 hours ago
David L. liked David Hopkins's photo
22 hours ago

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->